Head of Marketing IoT
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients. VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations. For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
To accompany its growth strategy in the IoT markets, Vantiva is seeking a Marketing leader to help drive the marketing strategy and implement the marketing programs to increase awareness and demand for Vantiva’s IoT Products and Solutions worldwide.
Reporting to Vantiva’s CMO the individual is responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing and communication strategies to support consistent business/revenue growth, customer and prospect engagement as well as brand equity & awareness enhancement. This position is responsible for planning, organizing and activating all marketing and communication functions to help achieve Vantiva’s objectives of sales, profitability and visibility/positioning in the US (short term) and globally (mid-term) while ensuring a consistent marketing message with the global company’s mission. The individual must have a strong expertise in translating business objectives into marketing strategies and ability to develop and execute 360-degree campaigns.
The individual will work closely with the Senior Vice President of the IoT Division, the IoT product development and sales teams as well as with the head of digital marketing to:
- Properly segment and identify our target audiences, build the contact database, create personas and identify our key influencers
- Accompany the Go-to-Market plans for the IoT division to grow and retain customers and prospects. This includes the development of unique value propositions, customer centric messaging/plans, sales enablement kits and all the relevant marketing content and assets.
- Leveraging all the marketing functions, create and timely implement 360- marketing tactics and programs inclusive of (but limited to) events, roadshows, email marketing, social media, thought leadership, etc;
- With the help of the digital marketing head, develop relevant KPIs to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs;
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing IoT solutions or having worked with leading edge products in a BtoB environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is required, advanced degree is preferred;
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and anticipating future needs;
- Proven ability to create value propositions, marketing messaging and sales enablement;
- Experience in event management including planification, booth design, product display, marketing material, etc…
- Extensive experience of digital campaign creation and communication;
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills in a highly competitive and always changing environment;
- Energetic, flexible and proactive team player with an ability to build collaborative relationships at every level of a company;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Language: French a plus;
Worksite: If offered employment, must have legal right to work in U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer.
CONTACT: Julie Liptak, Global Talent & Business Partner, Technicolor Connected Home USA, LLC , 4855 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Norcross, GA 30092; E-mail: [email protected].
Please note this Job Profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
VANTIVA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Vantiva complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.