VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients. VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations.
The Billing Manager is responsible for overseeing all Nashville billing functions including: normal customer billings, freight claims processing, sales reporting, month end close support, Internal Control compliance, audits, and ad hoc projects as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for managing all billing processes in the Nashville facility
- Manage freight invoice processing, including freight claims and discounts
- Generate monthly sales analysis reporting
- Support Finance during month end close, including revenue and cost accruals calculations
- Build and maintain effective business partnerships within the organization
- Ensure customer contract billing terms are followed.
- Collaborate with functional department heads (i.e. Pricing and Contracts / Sourcing) to resolve credit & collection disputes.
- Support external audit requests as well as the annual Internal Controls audit process
- Conducts various ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or relevant discipline required
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior or lead billing role
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), web-based, and Windows based software
- Proficent with accounting software required (Oracle/PRMS/SAP Business Warehouse a plus)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Experience in distribution environment highly preferred
- Excellent professional level written and verbal communication skills - ability to interface and communicate effectively with multiple functional groups, geographic regions, different levels of internal and external client organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, other departments, and interact with various work behavior styles
- Highly self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines within an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Solid negotiation, presentation, and collaboration skills - able to influence outcomes and bring initiatives to successful completion through political sensitivity
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including conflict resolution
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, works well in group problem solving situations and offers solutions
- Innovation: displays original thinking and creativity, provides suggestions for improving work processes
- Planning/organizing: organizes, priorities, and plans work activities effectively, uses time efficiently
- Change Management: ability to make an effective case for change and to drive progress within the organization
- Ethics: works with integrity and ethics, upholds organizational values