Logistics Specialist (KC Delivery Specialist)
Pushing the Edge
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients. VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations. For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Within Vantiva COO department and as part of Key components delivery management, the KC delivery specialist will be responsible to:
- Invoice Key Components to the specified CEM/ODM per the price agreed by Sourcing Department and follow up actual receipt by CEM/ODM.
- Manage the Key Components from reception to storage warehouse or deliveries to the CEM/ODM. This is including system activities on Delivery Note, Post goods Issue, Shipping instructions and communications with logistics partners.
- Manage physical flows of Key component products from supplier to CEM/ODM directly and from storage warehouse to CEM/ODM.
- Key components PO receipt from ODM and create SO accordingly in TCH system.
- Work with ODM on Key components SO rescheduling and delivery plan.
- STO (Standard Transfer Order) management between storage warehouse in SAP and Kinaxis system.
- Inventory Control at storage warehouse and CEM/ODM to ensure that agreed processes with CEM/ODM are strictly followed and inventory is within agreed limits.
- Identify level of stock discrepancies in storage warehouse and work with respective owner to resolve accordingly.
- Work on Physical Cycle-count, Stock movement, Inventory adjustment with logistic partners.
- Facilitate materials disposition such as selling to brokers, E&O, RTV, Scrap per working with materials buyer and logistic partners.
- Ensure regular and efficient communication with supply planning, materials buyers, and logistics partners.
- Generate monthly purchasing and selling reports for finance and management view.
- Support on system development and process improvement for business needs.
- Any additional task that management assigned.
- College above graduate in Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management.
- At least 3~5 years’ experience in similar position preferably in supply chain or logistics operations for electronics components
- Working knowledge in SAP/ERP system.
- Good knowledge in Excel.
- Good command in oral English & Mandarin.
- Good Team spirit.