Corporate FP&A Manager - Transversal functions
Vantiva, formerly known as Thomson or Technicolor, is a French company specializing in the design and manufacture of video and digital image systems intended for media professionals, such as film producers and television channels, but also operators. networks and other content distributors.
Technicolor is segmented in two businesses:
- Connected Home: Vantiva is a global leader in Broadband and Android TV, and a trusted partner to the leaders of the industry, such as Comcast and Charter.
- Supply Chain Services: Vantiva is by far the largest worldwide manufacturer of optical CDs and DVDs toward music majors and developing new activities in vinyl manufacturing, precision bio devices and logistics/distribution.
The Group generated over €2.8 billion in revenues in 2022.
Vantiva is listed on the Euronext exchange in Paris and is traded in the USA.
In September 2022 Technicolor renamed to Vantiva and did a spin off of its Virtual Effects activity called Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) which is now listed independently on the Paris Stock Exchange.
Following this, Vantiva is executing a Transition Service Agreement benefiting TCS until March 2024, which will facilitate the transition of TCS toward a fully independent company.
Under the responsibility of the Group Controller and deputy CFO, the Corporate FP&A Manager's main responsibilities will be:
- Management of the corporate functions controlling team of at least 2 people and covering HR, IT, Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, etc…
- Management of month end closures and accruals
- Management of the TSA budgeting, accounting and invoicing in relation with the TSA governance team, the GBS (shared accounting service) and the TCS teams
- Orchestration of the budget process for cross-functional functions and the Corporate division
- Modeling weekly cash flow forecasts and tracking changes for the Corporate division & TSA
- Decision support for managers of transversal functions (investments, projects, contracts)
- Support for managers of transversal functions in the alignment of their organization and costs with the evolution of the Group's activities
- Development of the Group's OPEX reports to support the Group's indirect sourcing strategy
- Development and improvement of the Group's OPEX reporting tools (BW, Power BI), adaptation of the Group's reporting structure
- Implementation of the monitoring of salary costs
Central FP&A Manager – Transversal Functions – Vantiva – Paris
Higher education type Bac + 5 (university, business school) with a specialization in Finance, management controller, you have a similar experience of at least 10 years in an international environment in which you have been able to demonstrate your rigor and your ability to analyze.
Endowed with an excellent interpersonal skills and a taste for teamwork, you will be in constant interaction with many departments of the financial community: consolidation, accounting, taxation, treasury, management control of divisions and will be involved .
A perfect command of Excel and an appetite for reporting tools is required (BW, Magnitude, Power BI).
Full time contract
Fluency in English is imperative
- Rue du Renard, 75004 Paris, France (until end of June 2023)
- Boulevard de Grenelle, 75015 Paris (from July 2023)