IT Systems Administrator
BD and DVD replication, supply chain services, packing.
We are currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join our support team to provide a reliable and high-performance technology environment to all of our employees. Based in our Piaseczno office, the primary role will be providing high value customer service. This role is responsible in providing support for applications, troubleshooting windows or other system problems, installing software, maintaining windows accounts, running backups, and maintaining printers.
The successful candidate will be expected to work independently but be comfortable working with global IT teams to achieve wider goals when required. The ability to work to defined corporate standards while offering suggestions for continued improvement is also an important part of the role.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Provide On-Site/Phone support to users;
- Provide equipment maintenance, repairs and installations;
- Assist all users experiencing operational, hardware, or network connectivity problems with their computer systems and provide basic support for the office productivity software used within the organization;
- Assist all users with installation and maintenance of dedicated scheduling and production tracking software.
- Perform upgrades, repairs and preventive maintenance on servers, desktops, printers, and other equipment;
- Verify data integrity of backup and storage systems;
- Maintaining phone and voicemail system;
- Updating knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in technology.
You'll need to have:
• Provide and manage IT Support for internal staff located in different locations
• Collaboration with Corporate IT Team for support and reviews
• Management and upkeep of Laptops and Desktops inventories for assignment to staff
• Management of Servers, Active Directory and network infrastructure
• Management of software and hardware requests
• Install and configure software and systems
• Ensuring routine maintenance and security of IT infrastructure
• Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of services and support.