VIE - Embedded Security Engineer - US
Pushing the Edge
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces.
VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution.
With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients.
VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations. For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
VIE CONTRACT ONLY - POSITION BASED IN US (Atlanta, GA, US)
Check your eligibility on Business France Website, VIE contract must be :
- Under 29 years old
- European Union citizen
Do you want to become a technical referent contributing to the development of the best security features of our decoders and gateways?
As an embedded security engineer, you implement state-of-the-art security mechanism on our mass-produced set-top-boxes and gateways, including code signing, secure boot, factory lock tools, attack surface reduction, containers and least privilege assignments.
- You will be one of our technical experts who guarantee the proper integration of security technologies into our products, through:
- Development of the maintenance of code signing tools;
- Design, coding and revision of secure boot software according to industry best practices ;
- Development of product-specific tools for processing cryptographic material (private keys) in the manufacturing process ;
- You will also be the main point of contact:
- For SoC suppliers in the implementation of their solutions ;
- For internal development teams, which you will train in security issues in our products ;
- For our project managers / production units to guarantee an execution plan and to monitor security actions.
- Bac + 4 or Master in Engineering, University Degree
- Applied cryptography (AES, RSA, EC, openssl, etc...)
- Security assessment (code and architecture)
- Shell script, Python
- Embedded C, cross-compilation toolchains and environments (openwrt, buildroot, etc...)
- Linux architecture and security mechanisms (cgroups, namespaces, etc...)
- Android architecture and development
- English is mandatory
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.