Technicolor's Home Entertainment Services division recently rebranded as Vantiva Supply Chain Solutions. Vantiva has earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution.is an industry leading optical disc manufacturer and distributor of packaged media serving the major Hollywood studios, music labels, game publishers, independent rights holders, software developers, and book publishers. As a pioneer in the optical disc manufacturing business, we have built a world-wide supply chain with facilities across the United States, Mexico, UK, Poland and Australia to manufacture, package, distribute and deliver our customers’ physical media products directly to consumers’ homes and to retailers/e-tailers. Having also laid our foundation by optimizing the supply chains for packaged media distribution, we have proven expertise in solving an array of complex and high-volume packaging, end-to-end logistics, and distribution challenges.
The Finance Director is responsible for management and oversight of the Guadalajara accounting functions including: Financial Reporting, managing the monthly close process, preparation of the P&L and BS, preparation of the annual Budget and monthly/quarterly forecasts, Internal Control compliance, audits, and ad hoc projects as required. Support Operations team from a Finance perspective and decision support.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for managing and analyzing site P&L and balance sheet
- Oversee site month end close process, including reporting, analysis and explanations of actual results versus budget, forecasts & prior years
- Build and maintain effective business partnerships within the organization
- Provide Operational and decision support from a Finance perspective
- Work with operations and site management to assist in generating monthly and quarterly forecasts as well as annual operating budgets
- Primary point of contact with local auditors, laywers and consultants
- Support external audit requests as well as the annual Internal Controls audit process
- Conducts various ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or relevant discipline required
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a senior controller or Finance Director role
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), web-based, and Windows based software
- Proficient with accounting software required (Oracle/PRMS/SAP Business Warehouse a plus)
- Bilingual fluency (read, write, speak) in Spanish/English
- Excellent professional level written and verbal communication skills - ability to interface and communicate effectively with multiple functional groups, geographic regions, different levels of internal and external client organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, other departments, and interact with various work behavior styles
- Experience with financial analysis, job costing analysis, reporting, cost reduction analysis and recommendations
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Experience in manufacturing and/or distribution environment highly preferred
- Highly self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines within an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Solid negotiation, presentation, and collaboration skills - able to influence outcomes and bring initiatives to successful completion through political sensitivity
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including conflict resolution
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, works well in group problem solving situations and offers solutions
- Innovation: displays original thinking and creativity, provides suggestions for improving work processes
- Planning/organizing: organizes, priorities, and plans work activities effectively, uses time efficiently
- Change Management: ability to make an effective case for change and to drive progress within the organization
- Ethics: works with integrity and ethics, upholds organizational values
Work Environment/ Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional work from home office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and smartphones. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate (verbal/written), converse with, and exchange information with others. The employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time; occasionally move between their workspace and office machinery. The person in this position must operate a computer and may operate other office machinery such as a copy machine, printer, calculator; and pull/retrieve/file documents in a filing cabinet. May need to position oneself to move between tight, high, or low spaces. Seeing abilities required by this job include detecting/identifying/recognizing/inspecting objects close to the employee, within a distance, peripherally, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. We are pushing the edge of what's possible!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We comply with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.