Collaboration Tools Engineer (31383)
Engineer and support all aspects of the Microsoft 365 Collaboration platform, including Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Power Automate, Forms, One Note, List, Planner.
• Expertise with Microsoft Teams and Groups administration · SharePoint Online and OneDrive administration ·
• Expertise with underlying service architecture of Microsoft Teams
• Expertise with concepts for distribution lists, security groups, and 365 Groups
• Expertise with professionally coordinating and assisting customer support (tier-1 or tier-2) personnel with O365 related incidents and tasks
•Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
• Work closely with other technology teams to develop and maintain a reliable, secure and supportable unified communications and collaboration ecosystem
• Engineer solutions in coordination with business and security teams around Azure Information Protection, DLP, retention policies, legal holds, and conditional access
• Participate in multiple aspects of delivery life-cycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of Unified Communication technologies.
• Stay up to date with Microsoft's roadmap and align without client's technical roadmap