Project Manager SAP S/4 HANA
- Zwijndrecht, Netherlands and/or, Duisburg, Germany
Van Leeuwen is a specialist in pipes and tubes. The family company, with head offices in Zwijndrecht, is founded in 1924 and operating in nearly all industrial segments. Van Leeuwen has nearly 80 offices located in 33 countries in Europa, Middle East, Asia, Australia and the Northern-America’s. Our 2400 employees have specialistic knowledge of purchasing, (global) project management, logistics and stock planning. The combination of worldwide logistics and knowledge of products and application at customers, makes Van Leeuwen leading and distinctive in her markets.
Van Leeuwen started a green-field implementation of SAP S/4 HANA. To drive the implementation and rollout of this strategic program we are looking for a Global SAP Project Manager to support the Global Program Director.
As our Global Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the full-cycle implementation and rollout of SAP S/4 HANA within our global organization. You will focus on meeting the agreed deliverables: on time, within budget and scope. Besides that, you also take the lead in promoting change management within the organization, and you will be working on all organizational levels. With our ambitious targets, we are looking for an experienced project manager who takes the lead in providing us a state-of-the-art SAP platform.
- You are responsible from a to z: you define the deliverables and their deadlines, and plan, execute and monitor the projects and report the progress of the projects to the steering committee
- You communicate clear roles and responsibilities for your team members and motivate the project team consisting of (internal and external) SAP consultants, Global Process Architects, Local Process Experts and Local Key Users in achieving best quality results within the set deadlines
- You play a hands-on role facilitating key project decisions
Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced SAP S/4 HANA Project Manager (preferably with five years or more of relevant experience) who is able to take the lead in this transition within Van Leeuwen. You are experienced in change management in an international (industry and trade) environment. Furthermore:
- You are excellent in stakeholder management
- You are certified in Program/Project management methodology (PRINCE2, PMI, Scrum)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in Dutch and/or German
- You have EU citizenship and therefore are eligible to work in the Netherlands and/or Germany
- You are willing to travel internationally frequently
What we offer
In this position, you will be able to play a key role within the organization. By leading this project, you play a crucial role in the strategy and future of Van Leeuwen.
At Van Leeuwen we can offer an open working culture in an international and dynamic environment. There are short communication lines with much room for initiative and development. You will be working together with talented and committed colleagues. Furthermore, we offer you:
- Excellent employment conditions
- 27 holidays a year
- The possibility to further professionalize the IT landscape of a successful international company
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
Unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies are not accepted. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Van Leeuwen. Applications received are property of Van Leeuwen.