- 1611 Boul Crémazie E, Montréal, QC H2M 2R9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 4,000 digital innovators, creative minds, developers, designers, and experts working in 50 offices around the world, Valtech is known for its end-user-focused approach and its innovative spirit.
At Valtech, we are passionate about our three values: Share, Dare, and Care. And we’re always thinking about the people behind our digital projects, whether they’re our clients or our employees.
In Montreal, the Valtech family’s hub of innovation, we’re a passionate group with one objective in mind: to create unique and personalized experiences to help our clients grow and to improve their lives!
The Production Manager is responsible for the operations related to expert for our Montreal office. They define, implement and maintain best practices in workforce management. An expert in planning and optimizing expert assignments, this person plays a key role in the success of the company. They collaborate with all employees in the office and know how to find the "sweet spot" between project requirements, skills and personal development wishes of the experts.
If this description speaks to you, read on to learn more about it!
What you will do:
Expert Management Component
- Partner with Delivery Managers, Project Managers and the Talent Acquisition team to meet project needs.
- Accurately assess and communicate current and future expert requirements and capacity issues while maximizing the use of experts within project teams.
- Maintain, analyze and provide reports on expert assignment, availability and timesheet compliance.
- Lead expert management meetings and initiatives for the Montreal office.
- Collaborate with other Valtech offices around the world as needed for the sharing of experts. Your recommendations will be based on a clear knowledge and understanding of experts’ competencies in all departments.
- Participate in the update of the Montreal office financial forecasts.
- Prepare and present analyses of key performance indicators (KPI).
- Participate in the improvement of processes in order to increase productivity, communicate policies and procedures and ensure the follow-up of good practices on a daily basis.
- 8 years of experience in expert management.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Keen sense of collaboration coupled with results-oriented decision-making skills.
- Strong planning and creative problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational awareness and change management skills at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Knowledge of process improvement and facilitation an asset.
- Strong communication skills - written and oral, in both French and English