Business Analyst / Product Owner - Commerce
- 400 Boulevard de Maisonneuve O, Montréal, QC H3A 1L4, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 4,000 digital innovators, creative minds, developers, designers, and experts working in 50 offices around the world, Valtech is known for its end-user-focused approach and its innovative spirit.
At Valtech, we are passionate about our three values: Share, Dare, and Care. And we’re always thinking about the people behind our digital projects, whether they’re our clients or our employees.
In Montreal, the Valtech family’s hub of innovation, we’re a passionate group with one objective in mind: to create unique and personalized experiences to help our clients grow and to improve their lives!
You will be the leader of product development.
You will be expected to:
- Participate in strategic planning with our clients
- Communicate the client’s requests to the development team
- Communicate the functional and technical needs of the project, all while ensuring that they are feasible to implement
- Perform functional data analysis, as well as improve existing documents and processes
- Write user-friendly documentation and lead training sessions with our clients
- Bachelor’s degree and more than 5 years of experience in a similar role, including two years in a consulting role.
- Knowledge of transactional platforms and CMS (Sitecore, AEM, Hybris, Salesforce, etc.)
- Knowledge of Headless CMS and commerce services (Contentful, Commercetools), an asset
- Proficient in English and French, written and spoken
- Knowledge of the client’s strategic and political business challenges
- Team spirit, great ability to lead and communicate with varied audiences
You will love:
- Our deep respect for life outside of work
- Our values, including authenticity and love of diversity
- Our various projects that could lead you to work with colleagues on the other side of the globe!
- Our intrapreneur spirit that encourages all our employees to take initiative
- Our innovative programs and openness to new ideas
- Our social activities, relaxed atmosphere, and a true sense of belonging at the agency
“We’re driven to innovate, and management supports us 100%. A huge variety of projects, big budgets. Valtech is an amazing playing field to learn about the latest technologies.”