- 1611 Boul Crémazie E, Montréal, QC H2M 2R9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
We are seeking experienced ASP.NET Developers
The ideal candidate will strong web application experience in .NET with strong skills in C# and ASP.NET. This person would possess strong written and oral communication skills and also the ability to learn new products and technologies quickly.
- Working closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to own and deliver the high quality and high performing technical solution on time and on budget to our clients
- Working with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution
- Setup the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Enforce development best practices within the team,
- Code reviews with the development team
- Work independently with the client technical lead
- Prepare and execute demos and training sessions on the technical solution
- Write technical documentation for the delivered solution
- Provide effort estimates on work packages
- Production deployments
- Advise on the technical solution, while owning the implementation
- 3 or more years ASP.NET/C# web application development experience
- Experience designing and building business and data layers and functional libraries.
- Experience with creating and consuming web services
- Understanding of object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science or related major
- Experience developing web content management solutions (ideally Sitecore, but not required)
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Our competitive compensation package.
- Collaborating with a diverse, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Summer half-days and the possibility to work remotely.
- Collaboration with our international offices and the possibility to go.
- Fun monthly team-building activities.
- Social activities organized by our Comité l’fun.