- Dallas, TX, USA
Valtech is a digital consulting and delivery group building solutions for the economy of experience with almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal. We’re looking ahead. We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow. Valtech helps clients orchestrate experiences, integrate them into your existing ecosystem and then evolve them, adapting to rapidly changing digital landscapes. Making it intuitive for users to consume products and services in whatever way they want. We are a new breed of digital agency uniquely designed to help business leaders succeed in this new digital economy.
Direct financial activities for the US and Canada including month end close, financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting while maintaining the necessary internal financial controls.
· Responsible for month-end and year-end closing process
· Responsible for the preparation and review of accurate financial reporting
· Satisfy global reporting requirements to aggregate data for consolidated financials
· Prepare financial analysis and clearly communicate results
· Prepare budgets and quarterly forecasts
· Oversee the accounts payable function
· Oversee the billing and accounts receivable function including collections of past due invoices
· Oversee revenue recognition based on IFRS 15 regulations
· Oversee the timely satisfaction of financial audits
· Advise management on operational adjustments to improve profitability
· Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies
· Work with tax advisors to ensure timely filing of income taxes
· Maintain internal controls compliance within the organization
· Collaborate with project management team to ensure accurate project data and revenue forecast
· Ability to lead a team and collaborate with others
· Supervise a team of 2-4 associates
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
· 5 – 10 years of experience in all aspects of accounting
· Proven supervisory experience
· Ability to work and communicate clearly with the senior management team
· Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, and OpenAir a plus
· CPA a plus
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.