- Toronto, ON, Canada
We are Valtech, a digital agency with an unprecedented ambition to set the tone of the future digital business. Are you ready to play along?
Valtech is a digital consulting and delivery group building solutions for the economy of experience with 2,400+ employees across 35 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal. We’re looking ahead. We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow. Valtech helps clients orchestrate experiences, integrate them into your existing ecosystem and then evolve them, adapting to rapidly changing digital landscapes. Making it intuitive for users to consume products and services in whatever way they want. We are a new breed of digital agency uniquely designed to help business leaders succeed in this new digital economy.
Things are rolling for us here at Valtech. The organization that was just a handful of people a few years ago is growing very fast, and the flow of people that comes through our office has never been higher, whether they are employees, new hire candidates, existing clients, potential clients, partners or someone else. Coming to the office for a short visit or a long workday needs to be enjoyable, something you’re looking forward to. That is where you come into the picture as the Receptionist. We are looking for someone to own making our team and our guests feel welcome. Ideally, you would come from a similar role or have a hospitality background. You are someone who is used to providing excellent service and proactive day to day.
What you’ll do
Be the Valtech Experience:
· You’re the first person in the office each morning (everyone loves their morning espresso)
· Meet & greet all arrivals at the office
· Host clients, prospects & visitors in a friendly yet professional way
· Organize and manage office supplies & other equipment
· Make sure the rooms are generally tidy and that ‘stuff’ is not lying around on floor, tables, kitchen, etc
· Order weekly groceries to keep us stocked with healthy snacks
· Handle all ingoing and outgoing shipping, i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc
· Put your twist on the good vibe, i.e. order flowers and other decorations
· Manage office credit card expenses
· Set-up desks and swag for new employees
The Ideal Candidate
· 1-3 years of relevant experience
· Hospitality is your second nature
· Your “on time” is actually 5 minutes early
· You take initiative and own the work you do
· Positive, friendly attitude
· Highly organized, resourceful, and self-motivated
Why Valtech is an awesome place to work
· Open concept office with plenty of room to get creative
· We’re located right in the action (Front & Spadina)
· Collaborate, supportive culture
· Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to keep you going throughout the day
· Monthly events with an active culture club
· We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
· We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
· Casual work attire
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become a global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
Up for the challenge?
Then we will be more than happy to hear from you. We have on-going interviews so send your application as soon as possible via the apply button.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We offer a chance to work with an amazing team, global clients, competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, life and disability insurance, as well as work from home options.
If you would like to join our growing company please apply today!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
*** We do not accept unsolicited candidate profiles from recruiting firms***