- Montreal, QC, Canada
We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
At Valtech, the Project Manager is first and foremost a conductor, passionate about digital. He listens and guides his clients and his team. He is a great communicator; he finds the right balance to meet the needs of the client while taking into account the constraints of the team and the project.
- Defining the project scope and objectives. Overseeing / coordinating all aspects of the project. Planning and directing schedules as well as project budgets.
- Setting and maintaining client expectations on scope, timeline and budget; building a collaborative and constructive relationship with client teams.
- Providing visibility to team impediments/risks and assisting with eliminating them.
- Coaching and mentoring team members and providing constructive performance feedback.
- Tracking and reporting status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis.
- Helping teams achieve project goals while being aware of and sensitive to the overall business goals.
- Collaborate with content editor to structure content team and output
- Lead digital communications campaigns; brief creative team, follow every step from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing with team regular performance updates and/or reviews for identifications of variances and corrective actions.
- Raising concerns based on measurement criteria to supervision and provides recommendations to maximize productivity.
- Serving as a Project Manager on multiple teams in parallel.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing small-to-large-scale Web projects.
- Significant experience in project management, scope and budget management.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Web-based Content Management and/or Digital Marketing Systems.
- Familiar with social media content management and organization of content calendars.
- Experience with digital communications campaigns
- Experience with Sitecore would be a bonus
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- Ability to understand technical issues at high-level
- Demonstrated ability to execute with a positive, result-focused attitude
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to bridge gaps and communicate effectively between cross-functional teams
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Hands-on/direct experience working with project teams
- Our competitive compensation package.
- Collaborating with a diverse, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Summer half-day Fridays and the possibility to work remotely.
- Collaboration with our international offices and the possibility to travel.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and snacks in the kitchen.
- Fun monthly team-building activities.
- Social activities organized by our Comité l’fun.