- Montreal, QC, Canada
We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and commercialization of smart digital experiences and interfaces.
We are Valtech, a digital agency with the ambition to set the tone of the future of digital business. We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
We’re looking for a digital copywriter to join our growing ranks of talented, ambitious and creative tech natives.
Do you have solid writing skills and knowledge of (or a strong interest in developing skills in) UX and information architecture? The unique person we’re looking for will bridge the gap between content and UX to develop our content design discipline.
You’ll put the user at the centre of every piece of content you create, and always think about how that content fits in the overall digital experience. You’ll ask the right questions to truly understand your target audience and their journey throughout the experience.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Write relevant content that respects the lexicon, voice and tone of the brand, while keeping in mind notions of mobile-first and SEO
- Develop creative concepts and copy for social media with just the right angle and format
- Understand the brand’s ecosystem, strategy and objectives
- Receive customer feedback, make changes and incorporate comments into future assignments
- Drive and participate in work sessions between experts and with clients to co-create experiences (sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, prototypes)
- Work collaboratively with designers (UX/UI), strategists, project managers, etc.
- Stay on top of digital content trends
- 3+ years of digital copywriting experience (preferably in an agency setting).
- Impeccable English writing skills.
- Complete mastery of best practices for digital and social media platforms.
- Understanding or very strong interest in UX, UI and CX.
- Solid organization and prioritization skills.
- True dedication to the end user of your work.
- Love of content and all things digital.
- Phenomenal attention to detail, while being able to see the big picture.
- Good knowledge of SEO and interest in analysis and data, without compromising on creativity.
- Self-driven, inspired, and motivated.
- Our tightly-knit family atmosphere.
- Our downtown location, close to Place des Arts.
- Collaborating with our international offices and travel possibilities.
- Our diverse, dynamic and innovation-driven team.
- Summer half-days, working remotely and flexible schedules.
- Fun social activities organized by an employee-led committee.
- Our competitive compensation package.