Senior Sitecore Developer
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We are Valtech, a digital agency with an unprecedented ambition to set the tone of the future digital business. Are you ready to play along?
Valtech is a digital consulting and delivery group building solutions for the economy of experience with 2,400+ employees across 35 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal. We’re looking ahead. We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow. Valtech helps clients orchestrate experiences, integrate them into your existing ecosystem and then evolve them, adapting to rapidly changing digital landscapes. Making it intuitive for users to consume products and services in whatever way they want. We are a new breed of digital agency uniquely designed to help business leaders succeed in this new digital economy.
As a Sr. Sitecore Developer you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a development stream on a project.
A successful Sr. Developer is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, is able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position requires a focus on writing great code and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We are seeking experienced Senior ASP.NET Developers
The ideal candidate will strong web application experience in .NET with strong skills in C# and ASP.NET. This person would possess strong written and oral communication skills and also the ability to learn new products and technologies quickly
- Working closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to own and deliver the high quality and high performing technical solution on time and on budget to our clients
- Working with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution
- Setup the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Enforce development best practices within the team,
- Code reviews with the development team
- Supervise, mentor and coach developers
- Work independently with the client technical lead
- Prepare and execute demos and training sessions on the technical solution
- Write technical documentation for the delivered solution
- Provide effort estimates on work packages
- Production deployments
- Advise on the technical solution, while owning the implementation
- 4 or more years Sitrecore experience
- Experience designing and building business and data layers and functional libraries
- Experience with creating and consuming web services
- Understanding of object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science or related major
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Agency Experience
Some travel is required as part of this position.
If you would like to join our growing company please apply today!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
*** We do not accept unsolicited candidate profiles from recruiting firms***