Senior Sitecore Developer
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Valtech is a global digital agency where experiences are engineered
We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
As a Sr. Sitecore Developer you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a development stream on a project.
A successful Sr. Developer is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, is able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position requires a focus on writing great code and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We are seeking experienced Senior ASP.NET Developers
The ideal candidate will strong web application experience in .NET with strong skills in C# and ASP.NET. This person would possess strong written and oral communication skills and also the ability to learn new products and technologies quickly
- Working closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to own and deliver the high quality and high performing technical solution on time and on budget to our clients
- Working with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution
- Setup the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Enforce development best practices within the team,
- Code reviews with the development team
- Supervise, mentor and coach developers
- Work independently with the client technical lead
- Prepare and execute demos and training sessions on the technical solution
- Write technical documentation for the delivered solution
- Provide effort estimates on work packages
- Production deployments
- Advise on the technical solution, while owning the implementation
- 4 or more years Sitrecore experience
- Experience designing and building business and data layers and functional libraries
- Experience with creating and consuming web services
- Understanding of object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science or related major
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Agency Experience
We offer work from home options, great learning opportunities, and a collaborative team environment. If you are interested to join a growing company and have the skills we seek please apply today!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
*** We do not accept unsolicited candidate profiles from recruiting firms***