Engineering - Project Manager- Technical Transfer
- Manatí, Puerto Rico
Validation & Engineering Group, USA Inc. is a leading services supplier who provides solutions for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemical, and Medical Devices industries in the following areas: Laboratory, Compliance, Computer, Engineering, Project Management, Validation, among other services.
1. Provides leadership and direction for the technology transfer of New Products.
2. Acts as a liaison for new products, line extensions and/or product transfer between Site and Corporate Headquarters groups.
3. Establishes and leads cross functional project teams to launch new pharmaceutical products. 4. Continuously reviews plan execution against target. Anticipate problems, develops alternatives, and ensures key contributors are fully apprised of changes and developments.
5. Assures compliance with the stage contract agreements with the Technology Transfer Team leader from Corporate.
6. Uses planning tools to hold a complex project on schedule and coordinates parallel activities. Manages potential road blocks and proactively resolves problems.
8. Assures compliance with current procedures and corporate guidelines for Technology Transfers and Change Control.
• Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering, Science or other related technical discipline.
• Two years experience in Project Management (PM) with excellent Project Management skills and proficiency in PM tools (Microsoft Project, Excel, or any other project planning tool).
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, preferably on a sterile drug product or biologics manufacturing site.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills (at the project team and management level) are essential. • Experience in contingency planning. Able to identify/anticipate problems or constraints; and recommends an on time course of action.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated leadership, team skills, self confidence and effective decision making throughout a project.
• Able to identify/anticipate problems or constraints; and recommends an on time course of action
Positions available for Puerto Rico.
Validation and Engineering Group, USA, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.