Rowse Honey Ltd is one of the divisions of Valeo Foods UK. Based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire, we pack our entire Rowse brand products, and also sell and distribute Balconi, Bolands and other Irish brands.
Would you like to join our amazing team, make a difference and be part of our award winning future?
This is a Permanent/Full Time role ( 40 hours per week) with the opportunity of remote working.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Credit Controller to join our team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible the timely collection of due debts for Valeo Food Grocery UK to ensure customer discrepancy claims are resolved in line with company time objectives.
- Processing Transactions: Ensure the process of all transactions, cash and non-cash are in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collections: Ensure timely and effective resolution of overdue accounts. Ensure that new orders are not released to overdue customers. You will also have your own set of customers to manage.
- Customer Communication: Maintain open lines of communication with customers, addressing inquiries, disputes, and payment arrangements professionally and diplomatically.
- Promo and trade marketing: ensure accurate allocation of related invoices. Liaising with the Commercial Finance team to ensure accurate accruals are in place.
- Cover: Cover for Credit Control Lead when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Good numeracy, analytical and literacy skills
- Essential intermediate level of excel.
- Experience using IFS and SAP (advantageous but not essential)
- Multi-tasker who can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and takes pride in maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Basic understanding of the principles and processes of credit management.
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits including 25 days holiday, a generous pension scheme, a rewards and discount portal, free and discounted products and Company events throughout the year.