Power BI Designer
- Grand Rapids, MI
Position : Power BI Designer
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Duration: Full Time
Job Description :
1. Should have at least 6 years of experience on Microsoft BI Tools strong Architecture and Platform Knowledge
2. Should have at least 2 years’ of experience on data modelling including Tabular Data Models, SSAS Dimensional Models and STAR schemas and related Modelling techniques/strategies
3. Strong in Designing and Creating Reports using SSRS with deep expertise in SQL/MDX/DAX queries.
4. Strong Security Architecture design skills at data/report/ dashboard level on MS BI Tools, SharePoint, Tabular model and Active directory security groups
5. Design of complex/large SSIS based ETL/ELT packages to source data from disparate sources/process cubes across large volumes
6. Strong Knowledge in building/Integrating DataModels from different Sources
7. Expertise on building data models, reports, dashboard using MSBI tools and publishing them to SharePoint
8. Good communication and documentation skills
1. Office 365 Power BI Features – PowerPivot, PowerView, PowerQuery, Natural Language Search, On premise integration.
2. Excel 2013 features with SharePoint integration - PowerPivot, PowerView, PowerQuery, Pivot tables, functions, charts, graphs, with MDX/DAX Queries
3. Some .NET programming skills
4. Excel VBA/Macro skills
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
Interact with Business and IT Stakeholders to understand Business Requirements (Functional and Non Functional)
Analyze existing Data Repositories and come up with suitable Design strategies for Data Integration and Reporting
Help Design Security Architecture and Governance Strategies for Reports/Data
Design Virtualization Strategies/Data Models for Business user based on Data Analysis/Trends.
Publish Data Models and Reports to Collaboration Platform for collective/feedback driven development
Thanks & Regards
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
Phone: 856-842-1988 Ext No-157
If available please contact me for more details at 856-842-1988 ext-157