Quality Control inspections
- CA-92, Redwood City, CA, USA
VTekis Consulting LLC provides complete solutions for Staff Agumentation, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Contract Hiring, Direct Hire and Outsourced Solutions. Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients not just to find someone to do a job, we match the right professional for your staffing needs and earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity. Most importantly, We don’t consider the process complete until we find the perfect fit.
Quality Control Technician Responsibilities:
· Work with Quality Assurance, Supplier Quality Engineering, Operations, and NPI Engineering in support of continuous quality product flow from incoming inspection to finished goods distribution.
· Prioritize inspections (e.g. Incoming product, in-process, and finished goods) to meet operational deadlines.
· Perform visual and dimensional QC inspections and testing for production materials, labeling, and finished goods.
· Use appropriate inspection plans, methods, and procedures in compliance with GMP and ISO standards.
· Perform first article inspections.
· Perform inspection per Inspection Plan and/or applicable procedures.
· Documentation on all inspection results.
· Experience in non-conformance report on findings against specifications. Proactively identifies problems and provides resolutions in a timely matter.
· Ensure material flow, storage, and accurate inventory transactions are recorded into the SAP MRP system.
· Ensure calibration of all tools and test equipment.
· Perform geometric tolerance, electronic assembly, laser, and material quality inspection and adhere to acceptance sampling plans.
Quality Control Inspector Qualifications:
· Knowledge of GD&T
· Experience with inspection of PCBAs, subassemblies, and raw materials is required.
· SAP background preferred
· Experience with FAI Report (ISO 13845 or AS9102)
· Minimum of 5 years of Inspection experience preferred.
Thanks and Regards,
PH - 229-264-4029.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.