HR Business Partner
- Beursplein, 3011 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Department: HR
Being recognised as a core leader in the recruitment technology space we’re offering our customers smart recruitment marketing technology. Nearly 1,000 corporate clients across the globe, including companies like; Action, Deloitte, Decathlon are making use of the VONQ products and services. Late 2019 we received the support from Capital-D, a London based private equity firm and by the end of 2020 we’ve acquired another leading technology company, called IGB. As you can see, we’re preparing for fast growth and we are now looking forward to welcoming a HR Business Partner.
About the job
At VONQ we have a great group of young, ambitious and energetic people. The teams are spread across multiple offices in the UK, US, Netherlands and Germany. Together we’re with more than 125 talented people from more than 15 different nationalities. It’s our mission to enable and grow the organization to let the people be the most impactful they can be.
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner (based in the Netherlands) to support our global departments within our fast-growing organization. You’ll be the trusted advisor for teamleads and employees on all employment-related questions. From employee experience to recruitment to HR operations.You’ll also own your own projects from the HR delivery roadmap. Your responsibilities as HR Business Partner are:
- Providing advice, guidance and support teamleads and employees on employee related matters.
- Partner with the HR team to create and execute strategies, projects and processes that enable VONQ’s employees to do their best work.
- Work in partnership with Recruitment to ensure external high quality talent is delivered to the business.
- Responsible for delivering cyclical performance activity and you will support managers and supervisors in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities.
- Continuous improvement of current HR systems such as Personio, and HR processes.
- Are responsible for gathering, monitoring and where needed correcting the different data sources.
Whilst our headquarter is based in Rotterdam and the majority of our people are based in the Netherlands, international expansion is a key driver for future growth. In this role you’ll get a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing scale up to accelerate and unlock our people’s potential.
How you fit the picture
Together, Ownership, Move Fast and Grow & Enjoy are our key company values, but what we especially hope that you will bring is the following:
- A minimum of 5-7 years HR experience in a similar role.
- You have a completed bachelor's or master's degree.
- We’re looking for a person who understands the dynamics of a fast growing company.
- Have a broad understanding and experience in (international) labour law and processes.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: a lot of value can be created in multiple aspects of the position. This asks for priority setting; ownership and a flexible mindset.
- Create Accountability: you can't do this alone, so enabling your teams and stakeholders to make impact is the way you can make it fly.
The role requires fluency in both Dutch and English and you’ll be working from our headquarter, reporting to the HR Director.
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
You will get an exciting chance to be part of our future. Next to this, we offer great things, such as:
- A competitive paycheck and nice incentives such as events, games and more.
- Full equipment stack including Macbook and iPhone (private usage included).
- Flexible working hours including home office and unlimited holidays (yes, you read that right!)
- Fun, professional and passionate colleagues.
- A flat hierarchy and open feedback culture.
- The opportunity to grow in an internationally expanding company.
- A lot of room for innovation, ideas and “leaving your footprint”.
- Professional development and coaching within your role.