- Kempkensberg 12, 9722 TB Groningen, Netherlands
- Department: Engineering
Being recognised as a core leader in the recruitment technology space we’re offering our customers smart recruitment marketing technology. Nearly 1,000 corporate clients across the globe are making use of the VONQ products and services. Late 2019, we received the support from Capital-D, a London based private equity firm and by the end of 2020 we’ve acquired another leading HR technology company, called IGB.
About the job
At VONQ, we have a great group of young, ambitious and energetic people. The teams are spread across multiple offices in the UK, The Netherlands and Germany. Together we’re with more than 140 talented people from more than 15 different nationalities. We are very proud of our inclusive culture.
Your responsibilities as our new Technical Writer
As a Technical Writer, you will create new and refactor existing documentation to ensure that the documentation for our job post products and processes are accessible, transferable, accurate, and comprehensive. We are looking for a great writer with a strong technical background, who is passionate about driving better customer experiences. This is a key position within our Groningen team. You will have the opportunity and freedom to create your own way of working, including the tools you would like to use (e.g. Confluence, Miro, etc.).
How you fit the picture
Together, Ownership, Move Fast and Grow & Enjoy are our key company values, but what we especially hope that you will bring is the following:
- The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced Technical Writer for SaaS products and solutions (90%), including API technical documentation (10%).
- Master /bachelor degree in computer science or communications.
- Experience (5-7yr) in writing, editing, researching, and planning technical documentation.
- Excellent skills in grammar and content architecture.
- Evaluate and update existing content and create new technical content for product releases.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in a relevant, accessible way.
- Work closely with Engineering and the Product Owner.
- Nice to have: Back-end PHP experience and SQL knowledge.
- The role requires fluency in both Dutch and English and you’ll be working from our office in Groningen or remote.
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
You will get an exciting chance to be part of our future. Next to this, we offer great things, such as:
- A competitive paycheck and nice incentives such as events, games and more.
- Full equipment stack including Macbook and iPhone (private usage included).
- Flexible working hours including home office and unlimited holidays (yes, you read that right!)
- Fun, professional and passionate colleagues.
- A flat hierarchy and open feedback culture.
- The opportunity to grow in an internationally expanding company.
- A lot of room for innovation, ideas and “leaving your footprint”.
- Professional development and coaching within your role.