Head of People / HR Director
- Beursplein 37, 3011 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Department: HR
- Education degree: Bachelor
We are VONQ!
Being recognized as a core leader in the recruitment technology space we’re offering our customers smart recruitment marketing technology. Nearly 1,000 corporate clients across the globe, including companies like; Action, Deloitte, Decathlon are making use of the VONQ products and services. VONQ is being backed by Capital D, a London based private equity firm and at the end of 2020 we’ve acquired another leading technology company, called IGB. As you can see, we’re preparing for fast growth and we are now looking forward to welcoming a person who can drive this growth.
Rotterdam - full time - ASAP
About the job
At VONQ we have a great group of young, ambitious and energetic people. The teams are spread across multiple offices in The Netherlands and Germany. Together we’re with more than 120 talented people from more than 15 different nationalities. It’s your mission to keep this amazing team engaged, healthy, and challenged in their roles.
As head of people you will get the opportunity to grow VONQ to the next phase and make VONQ a great place for our current and future colleagues. It’s a great chance to continue to build on the existing foundation and build for the future.
Your responsibilities as head of people are
- To develop, execute and ensure a company wide people vision and strategy, regarding retaining and developing talent
- Develop and build on current HR processes; you know how to build company wide performance and development plans.
- Transform succession planning, employee development and competence & reward management into a modern setup
- Maximise the use of technology to unburden the team from repetitive administration tasks (we’re in the process of rolling out a global HR system)
- Support and advice pro actively the management team on all HR related matters
- Manage and coach the HR team consisting of HR Generalist and local HR/Office Support
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and yearly HR and Facility budgets
- Boost the fun! We work hard, but we also love to play hard ;-)
Whilst our headquarter is based in Rotterdam and the majority of our people are based in the Netherlands, international expansion is a key driver for future growth. In this role you’ll get a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing scale up to accelerate and unlock our people’s potential.
How you fit the picture
We’re looking for a person who understands the dynamics of a fast growing company and is able to bring the natural and decisive leadership to grow the HR function in the organisation. You have the experience to lead a fast growing organisation to the next level. On the one hand, you know how to design and implement people related processes and know how to reach your goals, but on the other hand you’re hands on and have the operational experience and knowledge to execute on your strategy.
- A minimum of 5-7 years operational & strategic HR experience
- Experience in a fast growing tech scale up, so you know what to expect
- Understand the drivers for a successful people performance driven culture and know how to influence them
- Experience with change management
- Have a broad understanding and experience in labour law and processes, related to payrolling, contract management, etc.
- You have a completed bachelor's or master's degree
The role requires fluency in both Dutch and English and you’ll be working from our headquarter closely with the CEO and COO.
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
You will get an exciting chance to be part of our future. Next to this, we offer great things, such as:
- A solid paycheck
- 8% holiday allowance
- iPhone, laptop and all gear you need to move fast
- Unlimited holidays
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Legendary company outings and activities
You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Ralph through [email protected]