- Beursplein 37, 3011 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Finance
We need an experienced Finance Manager!
With experience in a successful scaleup or PE-backed business, you know how to manage and steer a finance team and you can act independently with our stakeholders. You are able to act as a business partner with other teams and drive operational excellence in all finance related matters.
Rotterdam, Full-time, ASAP
Life of VONQ’s Finance manager
In this leadership position you are responsible for a team of 4 FTE (Controllers & administrative employees) . You are able to guide them through their careers and act as a mentor. You are responsible for the overall strategy of the group finance team and able to turn that into daily practice. You ensure timely closing of all our entities and will be presenting financial reporting to the board. You will report into the CFO and work closely with all key stakeholders. You will be guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term and oversee the team and process improvements.
Your key responsibilities:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company,
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, investors, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Coach, guide and assist the team
How do you fit into the VONQ family picture?
Let’s start by saying that at VONQ we choose attitude over ticking all the boxes! Nevertheless, to help us achieve goals, we do think you should have:
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar role. Preferably in a scale-up, an Enterprise focused international SaaS environment or a PE-backed venture.
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
- Experience with external audit – Ex Big4 is a plus
- Experience with group consolidation, preparing management accounts, budgets, Company audit, cash flow forecasts and financial modelling.
- Have an IT-focused mindset. Drive efficiency
- Hands-on expertise: We are a lean company. While we value a strategic mindset, we all have a practical, hands-on approach to work.
- Analytical, customer-driven mindset: data-driven and eager to learn something new about our customers every day.
- You are eager, emphatical, eager and organizational sensitive.
- You love to take ownership and self-management is not unknown to you.
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
We offer great things, such as:
- A solid paycheck
- A lot of opportunities to ride the waves of our growth in future roles
- 8% holiday allowance
- iPhone, laptop and all gear you need to move fast
- Unlimited holidays
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours, Legendary company outings, BBQs at our own terrace and more!
Make impact on VONQ’s success!
You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Olof through [email protected]
We are VONQ. Serving nearly 1,000 corporate clients, including several Fortune 500 customers, such as Lidl and BMW Group Netherlands, among others. Operating from four offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and London, VONQ offers recruitment marketing technology to turn passive and active candidates into qualified applicants. Being the global gateway to attract applicants, our fully algorithm-powered technology offers recruitment teams access to all the media channels in the world and helps them select the most relevant channels for their jobs. To steer recruitment teams’ success, we offer performance data analytics and job market insights – all possible to access via their ATS or as a stand-alone solution.