Product Owner HR-Tech platform
- Beursplein 37, 3011 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Product
- Education degree: Master
You love data, just like us, and you know like no other how to find the best solutions to keep our customers satisfied. Being a Product Manager at VONQ means making an impact and seeing your work come to life. Are you ready to be part of our journey and make great things even better? Seek no more and apply to VONQ in Rotterdam!
Product Manager Platform
Rotterdam, full-time position (32 - 40), starting ASAP
We are VONQ
European leading expert in Recruitment Marketing services. Our goal? Help companies recruit better! With our data-driven technology and products, we advise customers on how to reach their target audience online.
Lead critical product development efforts
You will be the owner of our flagship product called Job Marketing Platform (JMP). It’s a (big) data-driven application with a recommendation engine to help recruiters market jobs online. The product is used every day by our customers globally, and we have an ambitious roadmap to build it out further!
To make JMP even bigger and better, you see the bigger picture and that makes you see a product or business opportunity from different angles. Interacting with people in various roles and functions? That’s a piece of cake for you! You will closely work with colleagues in sales, marketing, operations, UX, and support, and together you bring ideas from the start across the finish line.
And this is how you achieve this:
- A clear understanding of our customers and their needs
- Being able to translate customers needs into concrete, simple to understand, product requirements
- Being able to make things simple - we want to bring everyone along, and you’re able to simplify complex challenges, so everyone knows what to do and is able to deliver
- Manage the full product lifecycle of our job marketing platform
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a successful go-to-market
- Set clear goals to measure success
How you fit into the VONQ family picture
This describes the ideal candidate, but above all, we value people that are eager to grow, autonomous, work together, and love to get things done! Furthermore, we think you need:
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Great in stakeholder management and aligning them throughout the full product lifecycle and across the organization
- Proven ability to lead teams and deliver results
- Mad problem-solving skills: You make things easy to understand, so we can make them happen
- Project management experience: Delivering software doesn’t stop at its release - let’s work together with the rest of VONQ to ensure a successful go-to-market
- Lead roadmap, planning, and detail execution in an agile environment. Prior experience in an agile product development organization is a plus
- Prior experience managing recruitment and data related products is a plus
What some of our other VONQies would value:
Esther (Senior Relationship Manager): “From experience, we know there are always more awesome ideas than things we can deliver. The product owner is key in helping us decide what feature creates the most value vs. effort, and when to involve colleagues from sales to make a well-educated decision. We have to do it together ”
Renata (Operations): “The customer’s experience doesn’t stop after they finalized a campaign through JMP. At Ops, we ensure that all campaigns are delivered smoothly. For us, team work and getting involved during design and development are key to give our customers a top-notch experience.”
Rilwan, Thomas, and Armand (Team members of the platform team and support): “The product owner will touch the lives of many of us at VONQ, and therefore, we would highly value amazing communication skills with both the team and the end-users, and someone that brings tons of energy!”
This is why you should join our team
- We promise that at VONQ you’ll never stop learning! You’ll be surrounded by international and experienced colleagues, so prepare yourself for some interesting and intellectual conversations.
- Our product and organization has still a lot of potential to grow, and YOU can make an impact on that. You’ll get freedom and space for your own initiatives, in fact, we encourage you!
- We have a legendary company outing, beers on Friday and lots of FUN!
There is more! We offer:
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Time and budget for training, and more!
Are you ready to make recruiters as excited about data as you are? Then you might be our new Product Owner Platform! Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Ivo (CPO) through ivo(at)vonq.com or give me a ring at +31 6 25 70 09 78.