New Business, Enterprise Account Executive
- Beursplein 37, 3011 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Sales/New Business
- Education degree: Bachelor
VONQ is looking for an ambitious, energetic and experienced New Business, Enterprise Account Executive (AE) to help us grow our business by tapping into potential client opportunities and generating new business.
You will be responsible for creating and harvesting opportunities with outbound activity. You will strategically approach target companies and prospective buyers to identify their goals, objectives, and pain that will help you position our solutions. You are dedicated to meet and exceed your targets, but will always act in the best interest of the client.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2-5 years selling experience to be part of a fast growing company within the recruitment marketing software industry.
New Business, Enterprise Account Executive (AE)
Rotterdam, Full-time, ASAP
The right candidate will:
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory
- Conduct in depth discovery to understand customers business priorities and seek alignment with our solution
- Translate VONQ proposition to meet customer success
- Build and manage a sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Manage the sales process, following each step with tight control after each phase
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Experienced in closing new business consistently at or above quota level
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- You will be responsible for creating and harvesting opportunities with outbound activity and following up on all inbound activity.
How do you fit into the VONQ family picture?
At VONQ we greatly value a positive self-starting and can-do attitude. In addition, and to help us achieve our goals, we think you should have the following top characteristics and traits to be a successful AE:
- 2-5years experience as a quota-carrying sales representative
- Ability to communicate on strategic and C-level
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a scale-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
We offer great things, such as:
- A solid paycheck
- Many opportunities to learn new skills and take on responsibility while working in a dynamic and fast-growing international technology business
- iPhone, laptop and business tools you need to move fast
- Unlimited holidays & flexible working hours
- 8% holiday allowance and competitive pension contribution
- Being part of a fun team striving to deliver success
Make impact on VONQ’s success!
You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Rika Moxham through rika(at)vonq.com.
We are VONQ. Serving nearly 1,000 corporate clients, including several Fortune 500 customers, such as Lidl and BMW Group Netherlands, among others. Operating from four offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and London, VONQ offers recruitment marketing technology to turn passive and active candidates into qualified applicants. Being the global gateway to attract applicants, our fully algorithm-powered technology offers recruitment teams access to all the media channels in the world and helps them select the most relevant channels for their jobs. To steer recruitment teams’ success, we offer performance data analytics and job market insights – all possible to access via their ATS or as a stand-alone solution.
Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filter.