Sales Operations Specialist
- Beursplein 37, 3011 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Sales/New Business
- Education degree: Bachelor
VONQ is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Operations Specialist. The Sales Operations Specialist position's main responsibilities focus on ensuring the internal & external customers’ needs and expectations are met. This role satisfies customer requests promptly and professionally. The Specialist acts as a liaison between the customer, sales, finance and media channels partner.
Sales Operations Specialist
Rotterdam, Full-time, ASAP
As Sales Operations Specialist you are responsible for order handling from start to finish.
- Optimal job posting & programmatic distribution within the agreed SLA.
- Provide support & response to our customers and sales inquiry.
- Manage and document customers order and interactions using Salesforce and IGB.
- Manage and resolve outstanding customer orders in collaboration with finance, sales & procurement.
- Ensure best in class customer experience.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly sales order report and forecasting.
- Develop and manage reporting and insights to drive productivity and improve steering, both based on CRM data and based on actuals from our other databases.
- Proactively identify new tools and/or integrations into the CRM to drive further automation and efficiency and support with the implementation
How do you fit into the VONQ family picture?
At VONQ we greatly value a positive self-starting and can-do attitude. In addition, and to help us achieve our goals, we think you should have at least 2 years experience in Order Management/Sales Operations, Language Dutch & English, Bonus German Native Speaker
- Practical: Focus on customer satisfaction, technology and delivery
- Highly analytical: Willing to solve real business & customers problems
- Natural problem-solver: comfortable with ambiguity, able to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on the overall strategy
- Effective communications: Professional communication skills towards customers and colleagues
- Initiative and ownership: Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities
- Proactive and passionate: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business and to help team members
- Strong presence: Ability to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership.
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
We offer great things, such as:
- A solid paycheck
- Many opportunities to learn new skills and take on responsibility while working in a dynamic and fast-growing international technology business
- iPhone, laptop and business tools you need to move fast
- Unlimited holidays & flexible working hours
- 8% holiday allowance and competitive pension contribution
- Being part of a fun team striving to deliver success
Make impact on VONQ’s success!
You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Rika Moxham through rika(at)vonq.com.
We are VONQ. Serving nearly 1,000 corporate clients, including several Fortune 500 customers, such as Lidl and BMW Group Netherlands, among others. Operating from four offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and London, VONQ offers recruitment marketing technology to turn passive and active candidates into qualified applicants. Being the global gateway to attract applicants, our fully algorithm-powered technology offers recruitment teams access to all the media channels in the world and helps them select the most relevant channels for their jobs. To steer recruitment teams’ success, we offer performance data analytics and job market insights – all possible to access via their ATS or as a stand-alone solution.
Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filter.