- Westblaak 175, 3012 KN Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Product
- Education degree: Bachelor
Build new product solutions and solve complex online recruitment marketing problems with data. That’s what we love to do! Being part of VONQ’s Product & Engineering team means making a positive impact on the work of recruiters every day. Apply for Product Data Analyst at VONQ in Rotterdam!
Rotterdam, fulltime, asap
Work on a unique product that is used every day and has a lot of potential to grow
As a Data Analyst you will contribute to the success of our core product: the Smart recruitment platform. It’s a data-driven application with a recommendation engine that is advising recruiters how they should reach their target audience online. The platform is used daily by many clients.
As a data analyst you analyse the campaign performance data that is collected from thousands of campaigns ordered by our customers. You connect all the dots, make the performance of the campaigns insightful and dive into every assumption that is made around recommended channel, media composition, channel performance and associated predictions. Your main goal is to drive new insights around the core performance indicators of a successful campaign: conversion adv. to visitors, visitors to applicants etc. For instance you analyse the types of jobs our customers are recruiting, how different job sites are performing, and what predictive power we can derive from (our) data sets. Your challenge is to help back up every assumption that is made based on the data we have to improve our product.
How you get the job done
- Provide analysis and reports to answer product and business questions like: which job sites are most effective? How is our overall campaign performance doing and how can we improve it further?
- Work together with our data scientist and product managers to provide the data insights to build new products and improve our data products.
- Data exploration of external and internal data to find patterns for new opportunities and ideas: you formulate research questions yourself or in collaboration with stakeholders and provide analysis to answer these questions.
- Build dashboards and monitor the campaign data flowing through our systems to drive pro-activite improvements and problem solving.
You will be part of an international and experienced Product & Engineering department consisting of Engineers, Designers, Product managers, Data scientists and engineers.
What our perfect picture looks like
This describes the ideal candidate, but above all we value people that are eager to grow, autonomous, work together, and love to get things done! Furthermore we think you need:
- 3+ years working experience in a data analyst role
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Technical skills to deal with getting insights from a platform: SQL and Python
- A good feeling for data: able to generate and present insights from complex, undocumented data that needs to be combined and connected
- Supportive mindset, desire to help customers and proactive in communication and building insights to support the department
- Accurate, strong attention to detail and ability to distinguish sense and non-sense
- Excellent English communication skills, and Dutch preferred
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g. google analytics), dashboarding
- Experience with data science techniques, NLP and text parsing
- Experience in the online marketing or HR technology industry
Note: For this position we only consider candidates living in the Netherlands
Why you should join our team
There’s never a dull moment at VONQ’s Product & Engineering team! While you are working your analysis magic, you get to work with complex systems and business problems. Since you are surrounded by experienced and international colleagues you will never stop learning. We are growing, and that’s where you can make an impact!
There is more! We offer:
- A good salary, 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Time and budget for training, and more!
Oh, and we have legendary company outings, beers on Friday and a lot of FUN!
Are you up for the challenge? Apply at VONQ and make an impact on our data game! Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Sarah (Corporate Recruiter) through sarahellithy(at)vonq.com
Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filters.