- Westblaak 175, 3012 KN Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Product
- Level of education: Bachelor's degree
You love creating best in-class products for users and you know like no other how to find the best visual design solutions to keep them engaged and satisfied. Being a Visual Designer at VONQ means making an impact and seeing your work come to life. Are you ready to be part of our journey and make great things even better? Apply now and join us
Rotterdam, fulltime, ASAP
We are VONQ
European leading expert in Recruitment Marketing services. Our goal? Help companies recruit better! With our data-driven technology and products, we advise customers on how they reach their target audience online.
Our platform facilitates a self-service way for customers to set-up, manage and monitor their campaigns and is being used by many customers on a daily basis. We’re ready to take our platform to the next level when it comes to look and feel and together with our UX Designer you’ll be responsible to deliver a top-notch user experience with close attention to every pixel on the screen.
As a Visual Designer you’ll help extend our brand guidelines to manage our steady growth, keeping all of our brand touchpoints with the product consistent and beautiful.
As a Visual Designer, you will play a critical role in defining our core platform experiences. You will work closely with marketing, product and engineering teams throughout the product development process and be involved with all phases of design research to delivery.
- Contribute as a top-notch visual designer to create a consistent design language throughout our full product offering and each touch point of the user journey in our platform.
- Collaborate with our product teams on a daily basis and especially our front-end engineers to ensure your designs are implemented precisely.
- Maintain and extend the Vonq style guide and brand guidelines together with our marketing team.
- Clearly articulate your design decisions and embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process.
- Contribute not only to the projects you work on, but to your team as a whole, identifying new design-led projects, gaining buy-in and collaborating with other disciplines and departments
- Spread design thinking and enthusiasm across our teams
- 5+ years of professional product design and web design experience
- Exceptional portfolio featuring detailed design work, including examples of illustration and iconography
- Experience with all of the tools needed to create a phenomenal design experience, from pen and paper to digital tools
- Experience working in an Agile work environment with cross-functional teams and the ability to participate in roadmap and design planning.
- Fundamental understanding of the formal elements of design including color, typography, and layout
- Have extraordinary conceptual skills to turn abstract ideas into powerful visuals
- Thinking in scalable design systems, not one-off solutions
- Positive attitude and the knowledge that any design problem is interesting if you make it one
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is a nice-to-have
This is why you should join our team
We promise that at VONQ you’ll never stop learning! You’ll be surrounded by international and experienced colleagues, so prepare yourself for some interesting and intellectual conversations.
Our product has still a lot of potential to grow, and YOU can make impact on that. You’ll get freedom and space for own initiatives, in fact, we encourage you!
We have legendary company outing, beers on Friday and lots of FUN!
There is more! We offer:
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Time and budget for training, and more!
Are you ready to make recruiters as excited about data as you are? Then you might be our new visual designer! Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Sarah (Recruiter) through sarahellithy(at)vonq.com.