International Business Development Manager
- Joan Muyskenweg 22, 1096 CJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Sales/Consultancy
- Level of education: Master's degree
Imagine. Great product, great company, great presence and track record in the Netherlands, the UK and Germany. And you can be responsible for further International growth. Entering new business in Switzerland? You can do it. Open up new partnerships in Belgium? You know the drill. You know it, because you’ve done it before. Engage, meet, present, connect and pitch. You know how to make it fly. Together with a small team of marketing experts you build new partnerships.
We’ve managed to build up partnerships with companies like Microsoft, the European Investment Bank and Coca-Cola. Now we’re ready to take things next level. Really grow fast. And that’s why we need you to be our
International Business Development Manager
Amsterdam, fulltime, immediately
You will be the International Business Development architect. You work closely together with other departments within VONQ, like Marketing, Product and Customer Success in order to shape the strategy. You have a clear vision on what’s needed in order to grow business internationally, especially when it comes to growing business around our unique platform. You will represent VONQ, and make sure you convert your conversations into opportunities.
So that means
- Developing and implementing an international strategic business development plan
- Acquire a deep understanding of your prospects’/customers’ needs, and educate them about recruitment marketing and our solutions, using engaging storytelling techniques and case studies
- Represent VONQ at various meetups and industry events like the World Employer Branding Day, HRD Summit, HR Corelab, Unleash, RecFest and others (we love a good event, we do)
- Build strong relationships with International recruitment professionals
- Use social selling techniques to build a name for yourself and VONQ in the International recruitment industry
- Traveling in order to meet your network face to face during events, knowledge sessions and prospect meetings
This is a unique opportunity to expand VONQ’s business Internationally. You’ll have the benefits and security of being part of an established company, while enjoying the freedom, ownership and opportunity of a startup. The best of both worlds.
What do you bring?
So now you have a better understanding of what the role is about; let’s talk about you. You’re a typical entrepreneur. You’re a natural ‘brand builder’. It’s VONQ ambition to establish a name, and build relationships across borders, and you are able to run a clear strategy to make it happen. You have very strong networking skills, so we can expand our network and business swiftly. You are a natural leader, able to gather the right people around you (both internally and externally), and create a smooth business development flow. Not only are you able to represent VONQ, but you own strong presentation skills, resulting in quite some ‘stage presence’. You’re able to build a brand for yourself.
These are the minimum requirements we’re looking for
- Minimum of 5 years working experience within International Business Development (especially outbound sales) and clear vision on how to open international markets from scratch
- Fluent in English and preferably one other language (French or German)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and like we all do: act like an owner
- You have a customer centric sales approach, meaning you make sure to understand, educate and assist people, instead of just pitching and pushing
- You’re a strong networker and people person, able to build meaningful professional and personal relationships
- Although you work smart rather than hard, you pride yourself in your productivity and go the extra mile when needed
- All things said and done, you’re only really satisfied when you’re crushing your targets and customers are singing your praises
So; what’s in it for you?
Great question. This is a big opportunity for you, because we’re just expanding throughout Europe, you’ll right at the start of that growth. Not only will you get the chance to take a ton of ownership and (quickly) grow with us, you’ll be working at the absolute forefront of recruitment marketing innovation, with a team that believes in doing things differently. Plus
- An excellent salary and other incentives
- Pension contribution
- A budget to show your prospects/customers (and yourself) a good time
- All the equipment you need to work wherever and whenever you want
- Unlimited paid holidays (yep, you read that right)
- Training sales experts like Winning by Design (Jacco van der Kooij)
- Access to cracking pieces of tech like Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
You think it’s you we’re talking about here?
Great! You can apply directly for the vacancy of International Business Development Manager at VONQ in Amsterdam via the "Apply" button. You have questions? No problem, Marthe (recruiter) is here to answer them. Give her a call right away: 06-23985966.