Senior Frontend Developer
- Westblaak 175, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Engineering
- Level of education: Bachelor's degree
Make impact on a unique product that has a big potential to grow! At VONQ we help companies attract more qualified applicants. We are growing and in the transition to a software driven business, so there is a lot of exciting stuff to get done! As a Frontend specialist you know like no other how important a smooth customer journey is, and you make users dazzle with your skills! Up for the challenge? Apply at VONQ for Frontend Developer in Rotterdam!
Senior Frontend Developer
Rotterdam, fulltime, ASAP
Make tools people love to use and create the ultimate customer journey
As a Frontend expert at VONQ you’ll have a huge contribution to our core product: the Job Marketing Platform (JMP). It’s a big data-driven application with a recommendation engine to help recruiters market jobs online.
The platform is used daily by our customers and we have an ambitious roadmap to build it out further. Make it work better, give more insights and create the ultimate customer journey. And that’s where you come in!
What your actual job looks like
- You’ll work in an agile multidisciplinary team: pairing, code reviews and giving/receiving feedback is something you’ll do regularly
- In order to create awesome interfaces for our clients, you’ll work closely together with both Backend specialists and UX Designers. You know like no other how to turn design into working software!
- You’ll work on creating the ultimate customer journey & data visualisations
- You’ll make sure that the JMP is good working and you are always looking for ways to improve further and implement new features.
- You’ll enjoy the state of your code: regular refactoring, and maintaining a good test coverage is in or normal workflow.
You will be part of an international and experienced Engineering department consisting of Backend and Frontend Developers, Data- and DevOps Engineers, an Agile Coach and a CTO.
What our perfect picture looks like
This describes the ideal candidate, but above all we value people that are eager to grow, autonomous, work together, and love to get things done! Furthermore we think you need:
- 3+ year experience as a Frontend Developer and an Agile mindset
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with React, and ideally Redux, BEM methodology, unit testing (Jest), and E2E testing (Cucumber)
- Affinity and experience with data visualisations
- A passion for building tools!
- It’s an absolute plus if you are a Frontend specialist with a full stack mindset: having backend and/or devops experience (PHP)!
This is why you should join our team
We promise that at VONQ you’ll never stop learning! You’ll be surrounded by international and experienced colleagues, so prepare yourself for some interesting and intellectual conversations.
Our product has still a lot of potential to grow, and YOU can make impact on that. You’ll get freedom and space for own initiatives, in fact, we encourage you!
We have legendary company outing, beers on Friday and lots of FUN!
There is more! We offer:
- A good salary, 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Time and budget for training
- Relocation support, and more!
Are you ready to build with us on the ultimate customer journey and bring recruitment marketing to a new dimension? Apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. Questions? You can reach out to [email protected]!