Senior Account Executive UK
- Central London, London, England, United Kingdom
- Department: Sales/Consultancy
Sales jobs are rubbish.
Just day after day of cold calling, blasting out emails, stupid KPIs and obnoxious gatekeepers.
Well, not at VONQ.
You see, we treat our sales people differently. And we approach sales differently too.
Right now, we’re on the hunt for a Senior Account Executive. Someone who loves people. Because that’s all sales is about. People.
And if that’s you, we’ll offer you a ton of cool stuff. Training. An excellent salary. Mad growth opportunities. Unlimited paid holidays.
Oh, now you’re interested, aren’t you?
Read on, amazing sales person.
You’re probably expecting this ad to start harping on about what we expect from you. Y’know, the usual: what the role involves, what quals you need, how many years’ experience we’d like you to have blah blah blah. But, instead, we’re going to start with something a bit more exciting. We’re going to tell you what’s in it for you. Then, if you’re interested, you can read all about the job afterwards.
“Why should I work at VONQ when there are a ton of other sales roles out there?”
Great question. This is a big opportunity for you, because we’re just expanding into the UK, you’ll right at the start of that growth. Not only will you get the chance to take a ton of ownership and (quickly) grow with us, you’ll be working at the absolute forefront of recruitment marketing innovation, with a team that believes in doing things differently. Plus:
- An excellent salary, OTE and other incentives
- A budget to show your prospects/customers (and yourself) a good time
- All the equipment you need to work wherever and whenever you want
- Unlimited paid holidays (yep, you read that right)
- 100% commuting expenses (*Does not include private jets)
- Training from Dan Kelsall (content marketer) and Winning by Design (sales experts)
- Access to cracking pieces of tech like Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
“OK, you’ve got me interested. What does the job involve?”
Your goal is to win business. After all, that’s sales. And you’ll do that by getting enterprise level in-house recruitment teams and RPO’s crazy excited about recruitment marketing. You’ll help them smash it consistently by using our job marketing platform technology and employer branding solutions.
You’ll be doing full cycle (inside & field) sales, meaning you’ll:
- Acquire a deep understanding of your prospects’/customers’ needs, and educate them about recruitment marketing and our solutions, using engaging storytelling techniques and case studies
- Build a healthy opportunity pipeline of excited enterprise level prospects
- Create tailored proposals, present them, negotiate profitable deals (because let’s be honest, that’s the really exciting part) and make sure our customers stick
- Work together with our Social Media-, Google-, Campaign Management-, and Customer Success teams to deliver amazing results for our customers
- Build strong relationships with UK recruitment professionals (Oh, did we mention we love recruiters?)
- Use social selling techniques to build a name for yourself and VONQ in the UK recruitment industry
- Represent VONQ at various meetups and industry events like In-House Recruitment Live, HRD Summit, HR Corelab, Unleash, RecFest and others (we love a good event, we do)
You’ll also be traveling to our offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam for quarterly company meetings (and parties!).
This is a unique opportunity to expand VONQ’s business in the UK and help us build a sales team in London . You’ll have the benefits and security of being part of an established company, while enjoying the freedom, ownership and opportunity of a startup. The best of both worlds.
“Well, that job sounds like it’s right up my street. What type of person are you looking for?”
We’re just starting up in the UK, so we’re looking to hire for the future. A self-starter that’s interested in growing fast and able to build a household name from the ground up.
- You have a customer centric sales approach, meaning you make sure to understand, educate and assist people, instead of just pitching and pushing
- You’re a strong networker and people person, able to build meaningful professional and personal relationships
- Although you work smart rather than hard, you pride yourself in your productivity and go the extra mile when needed
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and like we all do: act like an owner
- All things said and done, you’re only really satisfied when you’re crushing your targets and customers are singing your praises
“Woohoo, this is 100% the job for me!”
You can apply to be a Senior Account Executive at VONQ in London by clicking on the “Apply” button. Want to have a chat first? Call me! I don’t bite! Marthe (Recruiter) via +316 23 98 59 66.
VONQ is one of the hottest companies in the international recruitment marketing space offering job marketing technology and employer branding solutions. We’re servicing thousands of excited customers in 65 countries from our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Dusseldorf. After spending the last year putting our brand on the map and closing our first customers in the UK, we are now ready to take it to the next level by building a local team in London.
Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CVs are dropped by our SPAM filters.