Junior Support Engineer
- Westblaak 175, Rotterdam, ZH, nl
- Department: Engineering
- Education degree: Bachelor
Junior Support Engineer
Rotterdam, fulltime, ASAP
You’ll work on a unique product that is used every day and still has potential to grow
As a Technical Support Engineer you will determine the success behind our core product: the Job Marketing Platform (JMP). It’s a data-driven application with a recommendation engine that is advising recruiters how they should reach their target audience online. The platform is used daily by many clients.
Your challenge is to help our customers integrate their ATS (applicant tracking system) and career websites into the job marketing platform, so they can enjoy the complete experience. You see, our platform is most powerful when it is integrated with the ATS to get job data in and career website to give insights into the effect into the recruitment marketing campaigns.
Never a dull moment:
- Keep track off all the ongoing support requests and proactively reach out to customers to reduce the time to integrate and increase the number of customer integrations.
- Keep an eye on the health of existing integrations and proactively reach out to customers and developers in case of errors.
- Improve our knowledge base and documentation to improve the ‘first time right’ and self service of our platform.
- Work together with the development teams to continuously improve our integration systems
What our perfect picture looks like
Below describes the ideal candidate, but above all we value people that are eager to grow, autonomous, work together, and love to get things done! Furthermore we think you need:
- Supportive mindset, desire to help customers and proactive in communication
- You love to help non IT customers and are good at making technical concepts understandable
- 1+ year working experience in a relevant support role
- Excellent English communication skills, and Dutch strongly preferred
- A passion for taking care of customers & technology
- Experience with google analytics and google tag manager (GTM)
- Experience in supporting API users
- PHP Programming skills
- German language skills
Why you should join our team
You’ll be part of an international en highly skilled Engineering team. From Backend and Frontend Developers, Data Expert and System Admin to an Agile Coach and a CTO. You’ll have the chance to learn and grow as fast as we do and actually make impact because we’re an ever growing company! While you are working your support magic, you get to work with complex systems and business problems. Oh and let’s not forget the obvious:
- Great salary, 8% holiday allowance
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Time and budget for training, and more!
- Possibility to work whenever and wherever you want
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Pension contribution
- Legendary company outings, beers and weekly bootcamp to stay in shape ;-)
Match made in heaven?
Apply to this IT Support job at VONQ in Rotterdam by using the ‘Apply’ button. Questions? Let us know! Reach out to Sarah (Recruiter) -> sarahellithy[at]vonq.com.
Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filters.