Product Manager Analytics
- Westblaak 175, Rotterdam
- Department: Product
- Level of education: Bachelor's degree
You love data, just like us, and you know like no other how to find the best solutions to keep our customers satisfied. Being a Product Manager at VONQ means making an impact and seeing your work come to life. Are you ready to be part of our journey and make great things even better? Seek no more and apply to VONQ in Rotterdam!
Product Manager Analytics
Rotterdam, fulltime, ASAP
We are VONQ
European leading expert in Online Recruitment Marketing services. Our goal? Help companies recruit better! With our AI-driven Job Marketing Platform (JMP), we advise customers through a recommendation engine how they should reach their target audience online.
Our platform is used daily by many customers, and we aim to offer them the best possible service.
As our Product Owner you can connect data dots like no other
You see the bigger picture and that makes you see a product or business opportunity from different angles. Interacting with people in various roles and functions? That’s a piece of cake for you!
You will closely work with our data team, and together you have a clear goal: deliver an end-to-end analysis and solution that will help our customers to make better data-driven decisions in recruitment marketing. The ultimate goal on top of that? To make every recruiter a better data-driven recruiter!
And this is how you achieve this:
- OWN the Recruitment Analytics stream
- You're not afraid to proactively reach out to customers and conduct user research yourself
- Together with your team, other product managers and the CPO you create a roadmap based on your own vision and customer input
How you fit into the VONQ family picture
This describes the ideal candidate, but above all we value people that are eager to grow, autonomous, work together, and love to get things done! Furthermore we think you need:
- An excellent track record of product management experience (3+ years)
- Good communicator and great at stakeholder management and alignment
- Proven ability to lead teams and deliver results
- Lead roadmap, planning, and detail execution of our Recruitment Analytics stream
- Able to set and measure KPIs for products
- Being able to easily grasp technical concepts and understand our data landscape. Prior experience is a nice to have but not a must have
We promise that at VONQ you’ll never stop learning! You’ll be surrounded by international and experienced colleagues, so prepare yourself for some interesting and intellectual conversations.
Our product has still a lot of potential to grow, and YOU can make impact on that. You’ll get freedom and space for own initiatives, in fact, we encourage you!
We have legendary company outing, beers on Friday and lots of FUN!
There is more! We offer:
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Time and budget for training, and more!
Are you ready to make recruiters as excited about data as you are? Then you might be our new Product Owner! Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Sarah (Recruiter) through sarahellithy(at)vonq.com.