- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Virtual Machine Technology (VMtech) is a leading Secure MultiCloud Service Provider with expertise in delivering best-fit Hybrid Cloud infrastructure with Enterprise Connectivity and Cyber Security. We are passionate about innovation, collaboration and customer service which is reflected in our positive and inclusive work environment. As part of Telstra’s Business Technology Services group we are a rapidly growing and dynamic business on the forefront of technology. Exciting opportunities await!
We are looking to bolster our Project Management capability with an additional Project Manager in our Sydney team. You will support the VMtech Delivery Operations (VDO) team to deliver effective services to VMtech’s clients, through exceptional project management capability and service excellence.
What will you be doing?
- ensure that VMtech delivers high quality services, with maximum efficiency and profitability to ensure high customer satisfaction;
- deliver projects to scope, within budget, quality and on schedule in accordance to objectives and deliverables outlined in the Scope of Work
- plan, schedule and review workloads to ensure Delivery resource utilisation targets are achieved;
- work with the Technical Team Lead and Technical Leads to ensure Delivery resources have the necessary competence, skill and knowledge to meet pipeline works and achieve project objectives;
- work and communicate effectively across the VMtech teams to co-ordinate all relevant inputs (people and processes) to ensure Business delivery targets are achieved.
What will you bring to VMtech?
You will have a minimum of 5 years project management experience, gained preferably within a technology/managed services environment. You will possess sound knowledge of project management methodologies and change and release management processes, (Prince2 or PMBOK), coupled with demonstrated experience managing project commercials and RAIDs. Experience managing multiple projects is essential, as is a high level of commercial awareness.
A natural people person, you will understand the importance of collaboration and cooperation, especially when it comes to building relationships and achieving successful project and business outcomes. You will be someone who is not afraid to roll up thieir sleeves and get on with the job, no matter how small the task. Sound time management, stakeholder engagement, and communication skills are critical. Additionally, strong workforce planning ability will see you succeed in this role.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our people, our partnerships and relationships with our clients. Our culture is one of collaboration, high performance and fun which is seen throughout our whole business, within our values and approach to work. It is a great time to be joining our business and as we continue to grow and deliver great results for our customers, you will have a real opportunity to make a huge impact. If you are an ambitious "go getter”, enjoy swimming in the “deep end” and looking for an environment of rapid growth and learning, we want to hear from you.
For more information about who we are, why don't you check out our recent company updates on our Linked In Company page?