Tech Lead -(Remote-US)
- Remote, Remote, UNITED STATES, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Join the fast growing company that is changing the way drug therapies are managed. Help curb the fastest rising spend problem of the US Healthcare system. VIVIO Health is on a mission to help make data the basis for clinical decision making. VIVIO’s evidence-based, data-driven specialty drug management and cost control solution has improved healthcare outcomes and lowered costs for large self-insured employers since 2016. We’re also an unusual company by today’s standards as we are profitable, fast growing and haven’t had to raise any external capital.
We're looking for a talented and mission-aligned Tech Lead/Sr. DevOps engineer with significant cloud architectural experience and proficiency in information security to join our team in a key technical leadership role reporting to the CEO.
We’re seeking a self-starter who is excited to work with a dynamic group of individuals who respect one another, value empathetic leadership, lead by example, work collaboratively, and are wildly passionate about our shared goals.
You know that Life is short and you want to make a difference!
As an effective Platform Technical Lead you will be detail oriented, have broad technical understanding, and be a team performer. You have a diverse background in architecture, distributed systems, and development. To be successful, you must have extensive experience working with cloud technologies, be able to solve complex problems quickly, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment. You will have > 5 years of experience successfully developing, deploying and managing applications in a cloud environment.
Micromanagement is not our style. We are only interested in team members that are reliable and committed. If you are a problem solver, enjoy thinking creatively about new challenges, and are looking for the next challenge, you would love being on this team.
What You'll Be Doing
· Design, build, maintain, and modify infrastructure for scaled applications within AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPCs).
· Produce high-quality software that is well-designed, maintainable, unit tested, code reviewed and checked regularly for continuous integration
· Work closely with a small, distributed, dynamic, Engineering Team to make sure all systems remain HIPAA and SOC2 compliant
· Assist in the architecture, engineering, development, and quality assurance of data-producing/consuming software.
· Automate software builds and deployments on Linux servers.
· Operate within Windows (Active Directory) and Linux environments.
· Support distributed web applications in a complex, and evolving environment.
· Work throughout the application and infrastructure project: including design, architecture, communication, monitoring, availability, scaling, failover and recover
We're Looking For Somebody Who Has
· 5+ years building and running applications, specifically around third party integrations and data processing in an AWS environment.
· 5+ years experience with Python (PHP is a +)
· Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
· Experience working with restful APIs, micro-services, & Atlassian toolset
· Expert hands on experience with AWS cloud technologies.
· Extreme attention to detail
· Familiarity with compliance & security standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST
· 3-5 Years of Linux systems administration, preferably Ubuntu
· 3-5 Years Microsoft Windows Systems management experience desired
· Ability to work on features independently
· BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
VIVIO Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable Federal, state or local municipal law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Regular Full-time position (direct hire)