Healthcare Concierge -Customer Service Representative (Remote)
- 1933 Davis St, San Leandro, CA 94577, USA
VIVIO Health is a rapidly growing specialty drug therapy management company. Our evidence-based, data-driven specialty drug management and cost control solution improves healthcare outcomes and lowers costs for large self-insured employers. We are looking for healthcare concierges who are committed to helping VIVIO Health deliver the right therapies to the patients at the right cost.
Are you someone who has experienced our broken health care system and wants to help fix it? Can you picture yourself as a passionate healthcare concierge who makes people’s lives better? As part of the VIVIO Health team, you will ensure our plan members receive the assistance they need and empathy they crave. You will leverage your people skills while solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle a high volume of complex calls and other communications with plan members, pharmacists and medical staff
- Resolve and maintain 100% follow-through on member questions, requests and open items regarding the VIVIO Health program
- Use our technology solutions effectively so that we have the right information for the member.
- You have a quiet home-based office environment
- You have 3+ years of healthcare experience . Educational experience in healthcare is a plus.
- You have 3+ years of customer service/call center experience.
- Experience with infusion coordination is a plus.
- You are passionate about improving healthcare and helping people and have successful experience interacting with a diverse population
- You are an exceptional communicator who can quickly get up to speed with the VIVIO Health program and effectively articulate its benefits
- You are tech savvy and can navigate through technology with ease
- You are able to travel to our main office when requested.
- You are responsible and reliable and take ownership of your work while looking to constantly improve your performance.
VIVIO Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable Federal, state or local municipal law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Regular Part-time position, 25-30 hours per week.