Global VP Sales & Marketing Medical Devices, Neurosign (Remote/US)
- central station, Minneapolis, minnesota, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Neurosign is a global medical device company part of the Welcony group, owned by a private-equity firm. Neurosign is one of the market leaders and renowned in the world for its range of Intra-operative Nerve Monitors. We are also producing probes and electrodes which are used in Thyroidectomy, Mastoidectomy, Parotidectomy, Spinal Nerve Root and Skull-base surgery. The products are highly competitive and one of the best in the market
Welcony is headquartered in Minneapolis, is a global leader in neurotechnology supporting thousands of research labs, clinics, hospitals and universities focused on mental health, brain disorders, cognitive neuroscience and neuromonitoring. Namely, our products transform a bioelectrical signal from the patient to medical devices to measure the nervous system's brain and muscle activities.
Welcony includes 4 brands with one mission: "Bringing the best minimally invasive neurotechnology to the market for researchers, clinicians and patients."
Our brands are:
Magstim - Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
MagstimEGI - High-Density EEG
Technomed - Clinical Neurophysiology
Neurosign - Neuromonitoring.
Your role as VP S&M;
The VP Sales and Marketing will develop and execute the commercial strategy of the Neurosign brand and will report directly to the CEO based in Minneapolis. You will have full P&L responsibility as well as being responsible for developing sales and marketing plans, achieving double digit sales growth, quality customer service, branding and communication. The VP is also responsible for defining the longer-term product plan and work with R&D on developing innovative new products. For now, the organization is relatively small but expected to grow fast over a short period of time.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced global Sales and Marketing leader with a proven track record of medical devices commercialization. Preferably experience in intraoperative nerve monitoring, IONM and/or ENT sales experience. We are looking for a self-starter with a track record of explosive sales growth and must have a passion for building high-performance teams, high-quality time management skills, and a strong work ethic. This can be a remote position, if not close to an office, but frequent travelling is required as soon as there are no more restrictions.
Neurosign is a global medical device organisation and leader in developing capital equipment for Intra-operative Nerve Monitoring as well as intraoperative nerve monitoring and clinical neurophysiology accessories. These systems are primarily used during ENT and cranial procedures to reduce the risk of nerve injury.
VITRU | International Executive Recruitment is exclusively assisting Neurosign to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role.
Your responsibilities are:
• P&L responsibility;
• Designing annual/quarterly sales targets;
• Defining, planning and communicating the Sales & Marketing strategy and budget;
• Product plan on developing new products together with R&D:
• Continually managing the development of the sales force, new accounts/ sales opportunities and Partners (distributor, agent) using corporate sales tools, like SalesForce/ GForce;
• Coordinating, together with marketing, the compiling and delivery of corporate and product presentations to the sales force, customers and relevant industry bodies as well as KOL;
• Contributing to the further development/ implementation of systems and solutions that will enable the sales and marketing department to become more effective.
Our new VP S&M:
• 6 + years of experience in medical devices, ideally in intraoperative nerve monitoring and/or neurophysiology;
• MBA would be a plus;
• International experience;
• Management experience;
• Experienced in building and managing a direct sales force as well as international distributors;
• Upstream and downstream marketing experience;
• Self-starter who demonstrates initiative, energy, and enthusiasm; brings a positive, can-do approach to all challenges;
• Broad cultural orientation, with experience of working in an international context;
• Experienced in partnering with medical, regulatory, and clinical development;
• Ability to travel 50-70% of the time in the US and internationally.
Why would you work for us?
You will be part of the growing and ambitious environment of the Welcony group. A dynamic organization in full expansion, internationally oriented and with an absolute drive to maintain mentality and atmosphere of a small organization. We value a hands-on approach and allow you to excel, develop, create and implement your own expert knowledge that can be converted to the best results. We support talents to further develop their competences.
We are a down-to-earth, results driven organization with short lines of communication and quick decision making. We have an ambition and passion to become a strong leader in the medical world. And want to realize this with the best people and breakthrough innovations.
Neurosign offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company. They also offer a very competitive remuneration package which consists of a salary and a very interesting bonus scheme.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements please send your resume via the apply button to VITRU | The International Executive Recruitment Firm. For more information about this position, please contact Guy Laeven at VITRU via +31 6 19 79 80 68 (www.vitru-hr.com) or (www.neurosign.com / www.welcony.com)