Senior People Business Partner, Berlin
- Schlesische Str. 29-30, 10997 Berlin, Germany
Native Instruments is the world market leader as manufacturer of software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing. The company's mission is to develop innovative, fully integrated solutions for all musical styles and professions. The resulting products regularly push technological boundaries and open up new creative horizons for professionals and amateurs alike.
Native Instruments has grown since 1996. We have six locations; Berlin (HQ), London, Paris, Shenzhen, Tokyo and Los Angeles. With around 400 people and over 40 nationalities we are a truly global company with English as a company language.
Native Instruments has a unique but changing culture and is a business full of people who are highly engaged and hugely passionate about the company they work for.
From an organizational perspective Native Instruments must continue to live up to the vision of truly democratizing music creation. This will be supported with a radical yet evolutionary employer brand redefinition to evolve and further expand the culture, values and purpose of the company, both internally and externally.
Your role as Senior People Business Partner;
Native Instruments is looking for an experienced Senior People Business Partner to support our business leaders and teams globally. This role will be based in the company’s headquarters in Berlin and will report directly to our Chief People Officer. You will be a key driver in further developing best practices to support our growth and transformation by contributing to building an amazing employee experience. You will provide tools, information, & advice to leaders and enable them to create an ideal environment for our teams to perform at their best while delivering our company strategy.
You will join an international, multicultural, and creative environment that supports individual and team growth. This is a highly visible and important role in supporting our managers and leaders to be successful.
VITRU | International Executive Recruitment is exclusively assisting Native Instruments to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role.
Your responsibilities are:
● Being the trusted Senior People Business Partner of designated functions, providing strategic, tactical and operational support, expert advice, guidance and coaching to leaders in all People aspects;
● Ablity to support functional leaders on the organisational effectiveness, by challenging organization design, structure and purpose in line with company direction;
● Being proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
● Applying your relevant experience and knowledge to advise and guide on complex employment issues (e.g. employee relations, organizational changes, employment legislation, internal documents, etc);
● Taking the lead in coaching the functions in the launch and implementation of newly designed or updated compensation and benefit programs, processes and policies;
● Acting as a champion to integrate People and Recruiting initiatives within the broader organization to ensure we have the right talent in the right role;
● Cultivating a positive working environment and champion an employee experience that inspires a productive culture;
● Developing, rolling out and implementing HR initiatives, ensuring they are integrated in departmental activities and aligned with the overall company People strategy and HR.
Our new Senior People Manager:
● 6+ years of experience in a similar position;
● Desire to work in a people-centred and growth-oriented workplace;
● Relevant HR and management experience commensurate with job responsibilities listed above;
● Experience working in an agile organization within technology, digital or media preferred;
● Previous experience with budget planning and management;
● Experiencing with working with Bamboo as HRIS and Greenhouse as ATS would be a plus;
● Experience within fast paced, product-focused, and entrepreneurial environments with an international presence;
● Ability to be both hands-on and strategic; willing to take on duties while also being able to delegate to and provide direction and motivation to a small team;
● Demonstrated track record of implementing HR initiatives which have added value to your business;
● Experience working with growing businesses and contributing to the process from an HR perspective;
● Proven experience building trust and using excellent judgment and diplomacy along with strong communication and listening skills;
● Able to travel occasionally.
We ask a lot, but also an offer you can’t refuse:
Native Instruments offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company. They also offer a very competitive remuneration package.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements please send your English resume via the apply button to VITRU, The European Executive Recruitment Firm in Barcelona. For more information about this position, please contact Guy Laeven at VITRU via +34 627 523 628 (www.vitru-hr.com)