Senior Manager Global Talent Acquisition
- Schlesische Str. 29-30, 10997 Berlin, Germany
Native Instruments is the world market leader as manufacturer of software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing. The company's mission is to develop innovative, fully integrated solutions for all musical styles and professions. The resulting products regularly push technological boundaries and open up new creative horizons for professionals and amateurs alike.
Native Instruments has grown since 1996. We have six locations; Berlin (HQ), London, Paris, Shenzhen, Tokyo and Los Angeles. With around 400 people and over 40 nationalities we are a truly global company with English as a company language.
Native Instruments has a unique but changing culture and is a business full of people who are highly engaged and hugely passionate about the company they work for.
From an organizational perspective Native Instruments must continue to live up to the vision of truly democratizing music creation. This will be supported with a radical yet evolutionary employer brand redefinition to evolve and further expand the culture, values and purpose of the company, both internally and externally.
Your role as Senior Manager Global Talent Acquisition;
Native Instruments is looking for an experienced Senior Manager Global Talent Acquisition, based in Berlin, to lead our recruitment initiatives across the world. You will be leading a team of 2 FTE in Berlin and report to the Chief People Officer.
As the company is preparing for a total redesign, internally and externally, we need the right people to drive this change. The role of the New Senior Manager Talent Acquisition is to reach, attract and hire the best-in-class talent, fitting the “new” company and be able to move the company forward. You need to develop and define the recruitment strategy, practically building it from scratch and redefine projects, way of recruiting, channels to use etc.
Experience in building a strategy is highly requested. Also, manager experience, tech company experience and International work- and market knowledge are necessary to be successful in this role. But most of all we are looking for the personal fit; pro-active, can do mentality, work hard – play hard and go the extra mile.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate proven success in delivering a large volume of simultaneous complex projects and programs with demanding timelines across the recruitment lifecycle. Be able to deliver an overarching global recruitment strategy that includes recruitment marketing and employer branding, candidate experience and onboarding around the world. You must operate as a true partner to local business leaders across all functions and locations.
Based in Berlin, Kreuzberg, you will join an international, multicultural, and creative environment that supports individual and team growth. This is a highly visible and important role with interesting grow perspective.
As the company is international focussed, English language is required. Also, you don’t necessarily need to live in Berlin, for the right candidate, Native Instruments will take care of the relocation and will provide a relocation package.
VITRU | International Executive Recruitment is exclusively assisting Native Instruments to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role.
Your responsibilities are:
• Developing our global talent strategy to support our business needs through delivering initiatives that enable a strong employee branding and candidate experience;
• Supporting in the creation and execution of our global hiring plan and ensuring we attract and retain a diverse, engaged workforce;
• Being data driven to demonstrate all the latest trends and KPIs as it relates to the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle;
• Ongoing improvement and testing of online and offline search strategies, candidate screening and recruiting processes;
• Sparring partner for all hiring managers and senior management involved in the recruiting process, ensuring a seamless candidate experience;
• Building a strategic employer branding and thus promote awareness on the candidate market;
• Reviewing existing processes, identify and implement best practices across the entire candidate/hiring experience;
• Expand in-house sourcing capabilities and passive candidate generation across all functions;
• Partner with the business and people team regarding talent assessment, development and succession planning;
• Collaborating closely with other stakeholders across the company and report into the Chief People Officer.
Our new Senior Manager Global Talent Acquisition:
• 5+ experience in a senior manager recruitment role, ideally at a technology company, expert in talent attraction and sourcing with the ability to engage stakeholders;
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and collaborative workstyle with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change;
• Driven, ambitious, passionate nature with keen ability to be hands-on and take the initiative;
• Roll-up sleeves attitude to reset and rebuild the recruitment offering from a transactional perspective to a more strategic partner;
• Experience with Greenhouse as ATS is a plus;
• Ability to be both hands-on and strategic; willing to take on duties while also being able to delegate to and provide direction and motivation to a small team;
• Proven experience and success in setting up / expanding and successfully leading a recruiting team;
• Experienced in employer branding initiatives to be able to set up and deliver targeted recruitment campaigns;
• Up to date with latest recruitment technology, social networking and sourcing strategies;
• Proven track record in creating and executing volume recruitment strategies as well as targeted recruitment campaigns;
• Able to operate effectively and comfortable working in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company;
• Able to travel occasionally;
• Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes;
• Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
We ask a lot, but also an offer you can’t refuse:
Native Instruments offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company. They also offer a very competitive remuneration package. If necessary, they provide a relocation package
How to Apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements please send your English resume via the apply button to VITRU, The European Executive Recruitment Firm. For more information about this position, please contact Guy Laeven at VITRU via +34 627 523 628 (www.vitru-hr.com)