Senior Manager Global Workplace (Facilities)
- Schlesische Str. 29-30, 10997 Berlin, Germany
Native Instruments is the world market leader as manufacturer of software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing. The company's mission is to develop innovative, fully integrated solutions for all musical styles and professions. The resulting products regularly push technological boundaries and open up new creative horizons for professionals and amateurs alike.
Native Instruments has grown since 1996. We have six locations; Berlin (HQ), London, Paris, Shenzhen, Tokyo and Los Angeles. With around 400 people and over 40 nationalities we are a truly global company with English as a company language.
Native Instruments has a unique but changing culture and is a business full of people who are highly engaged and hugely passionate about the company they work for.
From an organizational perspective Native Instruments must continue to live up to the vision of truly democratizing music creation. This will be supported with a radical yet evolutionary employer brand redefinition to evolve and further expand the culture, values and purpose of the company, both internally and externally.
Your role as Senior Manager Global Workplace;
Native Instruments is looking for an experienced Senior Manager Global Workplace (facilities), based in Berlin, to lead the team across the world. You will be leading a team of 10 FTE and report directly to the Chief People Officer.
Native Instruments has grown in size since 1996, we now have six locations Berlin (HQ), London, Paris, Shenzhen, Tokyo and Los Angeles, with around 400 FTE globally. Our aim is to create collaborative working environments which nurtures the creativity and innovation that continues to contribute to our success. This role combines team leadership, project management, facilities and operations management.
The ideal candidate demonstrates proven success in delivering a large volume of simultaneous complex projects and programs with demanding timelines and has experience in workplace/ Facility management on an international scale. To be successful you must operate as a true partner to local business leaders, finance, people, IT and other functional areas.
Based in Berlin, Kreuzberg, you will join an international, multicultural, and creative environment that supports individual and team growth. This is a highly visible and important role with interesting grow perspective.
As the company is international focussed, English language is required. Also, you don’t necessarily need to live in Berlin, for the right candidate, Native Instruments will take care of the relocation and will provide a relocation package.
VITRU | International Executive Recruitment is exclusively assisting Native Instruments to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role.
Your responsibilities are:
• Full oversight and responsibility of on-site operations, strategy, programs and processes to support 24/7 operations, critical systems backup, preventative maintenance, and asset management;
• Full on-site management of facilities operations and services in traditional and serviced offices;
• Driving continuous improvement of processes and procedures within the facilities environment;
• implementing innovative programs, processes, and procedures that reduce short- and long-term operating costs while increasing productivity and the workplace experience;
• Producing and communicating management reports and information (financial, KPI’s , SLA’s) to demonstrate the impact of Workplace initiatives;
• Tracking budgets and performance to plan with facilities’ OpEx annual budgets, forecasting, and CapEx planning to be capable of implementing cost management initiatives;
• Managing communication and relationship with landlords, building property management companies and their vendors;
• Managing and organising large on-site events;
• Leading client relationship management for all internal clients and ensure excellent and consistent levels of customer service delivery;
• Planning for business continuity for emergency situations across all locations;
• Aligning and overseeing of standards in terms of hard and soft services including preventative maintenance delivery, cleaning, landscaping and moves-adds-changes process;
• Lead a team of global Workplace specialists across our different offices to ensure Native Instruments is delivering a similar employee experience across our different locations;
• Identifying, reducing and managing all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise);
• Ensuring appropriate control systems are in place to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met;
• Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other applications as appropriate;
• Collaborating closely with other stakeholders across the company and report into the Chief People Officer.
Our new Senior Manager Global Workplace:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, facilities management, real estate or property management;
• Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in facilities operations, site operations, or property management and leadership;
• Experience working in the real estate industry, property management or facilities management and reviewing and understanding lease and vendor contracts;
• International Workplace/ Facility experience;
• Ability to work effectively within deadlines in a fast-paced and growing environment;
• Ability to be both hands-on and strategic; willing to take on duties while also being able to delegate to and provide direction and motivation to a small team;
• Organizational skills coupled with attention to detail and follow-up;
• Experience in supporting large events within the office spaces;
• Strong communications skills with the capability of handling high level communication with leadership and heads of office;
• Strong relationship management experience with strength in negotiating and influencing skills;
• Coaching and mentoring skills as well as proven experience in leading teams;
• Solid analytical and data management skills as well as an affinity for tools;
• Strong systemic thinking; data-driven decision making; ability to find root causes of issues and gain stakeholder support to address opportunities;
• Able to travel intensively;
• Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
We ask a lot, but also an offer you can’t refuse:
Native Instruments offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company. They also offer a very competitive remuneration package. If necessary, they provide a relocation package
How to Apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements please send your English resume via the apply button to VITRU, The European Executive Recruitment Firm. For more information about this position, please contact Guy Laeven at VITRU via +34 627 523 628 (www.vitru-hr.com)