Senior People Business Partner
- 6725 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Native Instruments is the world market leader as manufacturer of software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing. The company's mission is to develop innovative, fully integrated solutions for all musical styles and professions. The resulting products regularly push technological boundaries and open up new creative horizons for professionals and amateurs alike.
Native Instruments has grown since 1996. We have six locations; Berlin (HQ), London, Paris, Shenzhen, Tokyo and Los Angeles. With around 400 people and over 40 nationalities we are a truly global company with English as a company language.
Native Instruments has a unique but changing culture and is a business full of people who are highly engaged and hugely passionate about the company they work for.
From an organizational perspective Native Instruments must continue to live up to the vision of truly democratizing music creation. This will be supported with a radical yet evolutionary employer brand redefinition to evolve and further expand the culture, values and purpose of the company, both internally and externally.
Your role as Senior People Business Partner;
Native Instruments is looking for an experienced Senior People Partner to support our Los Angeles business leaders and team. This is a standalone role and will report directly to our Chief People Officer based in the company’s Berlin headquarters.
Working closely with the People Team in Berlin, you will be a key driver in further developing best practices to support growth and help build an amazing employee experience. Currently we are very busy establishing best practices and systems to support our 50+ person office in LA. You will provide tools, information, & advice to both leaders and employees and enable them to create their teams’ ideal environment so our teams can perform at their best while bringing the company roadmap to life.
Based in Los Angeles, you will join an international, multicultural, and creative environment that supports individual and team growth. This is a highly visible and important role with interesting grow perspective.
You don’t necessarily need to live in Los Angeles, for the right candidate, Native Instruments will take care of the relocation and will provide a relocation package.
VITRU | International Executive Recruitment is exclusively assisting Native Instruments to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role.
Your responsibilities are:
• Cultivating a positive working environment and champion an employee experience within the office that inspires a productive culture;
• Being the trusted People Business Partner for the entire LA office, providing strategic, tactical and operational support, expert advice, guidance and coaching to leaders in all People aspects;
• Being proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
• Applying your relevant experience and knowledge to advise and guide on complex employment issues (e.g. employee relations, organizational changes, employment legislation, internal documents, etc);
• Being responsible for budget planning and management for the Los Angeles People function and overall office related functions;
• Take the lead in coaching the functions in the launch and implementation of newly designed or updated compensation and benefit programs, processes and policies;
• Supporting the recruiting work to translate qualitative and quantitative workforce planning into hiring needs and ensure a seamless onboarding experience;
• Acting as a champion to integrate People and Recruiting initiatives within the broader organization;
• Owning the local workplace team and all associated responsibilities and initiatives;
• Leading and mentoring the local People Team in order to ensure a high level of support across the LA office;
• Overseeing Payroll to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately;
• Developing, rolling out and implementing HR initiatives, ensuring they are integrated in departmental activities and aligned with the overall company People strategy and HR;
• Partnering directly with the broader Berlin based People Team to ensure global alignment and initiative completion.
Our new Senior People Manager:
• 6+ years of experience in a similar position
• Desire to work in a people-centered and growth-oriented workplace;
• Relevant HR and management experience commensurate with job responsibilities listed above;
• Previous experience with budget planning and management;
• Experiencing with working with Bamboo as HRIS and Greenhouse as ATS would be a plus;
• Experience within fast paced, product-focused, and entrepreneurial environments with an international presence;
• Experience working in an agile organization within technology, digital or media preferred;
• Ability to be both hands-on and strategic; willing to take on duties while also being able to delegate to and provide direction and motivation to a small team;
• Demonstrated track record of implementing HR initiatives which have added value to your business;
• Experience working with growing businesses and contributing to the process from an HR perspective;
• Proven experience building trust and using excellent judgment and diplomacy along with strong communication and listening skills;
• Able to travel occasionally.
We ask a lot, but also an offer you can’t refuse:
Native Instruments offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company. They also offer a very competitive remuneration package. If necessary, they provide a relocation package
How to Apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements please send your English resume via the apply button to VITRU, The European Executive Recruitment Firm. For more information about this position, please contact Guy Laeven at VITRU via +34 627 523 628 (www.vitru-hr.com)