- 9 Help St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
VERIDAPT is a global energy and commodity management solution provider who builds on core competencies connecting the physical to the digital to serve our customers.
We are in a unique Technology business covering the full stack from Hardware through to Software. Our technology solutions supports industry leaders across Mining, Rail, Agriculture and Banking.
Our products are used world-wide and we're still expanding. Over the past year new opportunities have emerged in new markets that require versatile talents to build a high performing team.
The System Engineer plays a critical role within product sustaining activities and 3rd party integrations that enable the scaling of our solutions. Focus is to be applied towards performing feature release testing and working in close collaboration with the software team and other departments to validate and improve our system integrations. The role covers both Hardware and Software, ideal for keen graduate to grow in the role.
Responsibilities for the role:
Product portfolio support
- Release testing process established in collaboration with the software team to create and execute resulting test plans.
- Support Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) and Non-Conformance Report investigations (NCRs) processes to improve product quality
- Build, test and validate system configuration and prepare T&V reports to deliver tried and tested solutions to market
- Maintain and manage system test equipment and accessories
- Act as a subject matter expert at the system level to evaluate and pick up critical issues of the systems and provide technical knowledge to address or escalate the issues.
- Work effectively within the team to provide technical support to Production, Projects and Service teams
- Participate in the troubleshooting and root cause analysis of hardware and software product issues
- Prepare and provide training on new products/features to Veridapt team and partners.
Knowledge sharing and user documentation
- Ensure knowledge sharing platforms are updated regularly with the most accurate information
- Ensure the timely creation and completion of user guides and other customer facing technical documentation.
- Assist in creation of commissioning procedures for new products/features
Experiences and requirements for the role:
- Electronic/Systems engineering degree or in a similar role with minimum of 2 years' experience
- Practical experience of integration and verification of software/hardware components on software-based systems
- Software release testing certificate is advantageous
- Strong team player and customer focus mindeset
During COVID-19, our offices are staffed at minimum levels to ensure your safety, with hygiene and distancing practices in place and well followed.
This is a really exciting time to join VERIDAPT. We are on a journey over the next 4 years to grow and operate in totally new markets utilising strength built over many years.
We are proud of our friendly and positive culture. You will love;
- A relaxed working environment, with a down to earth, diverse team
- Annual wellbeing allowance to care for the employees
- Extra paid parental leaves to support the parents
- High levels of accountability and flexibility to own and improve what you do
- the office is conveniently located minutes walk from the Station
**IMPORTANT** if you are not eligible to work full time in Australia please do not apply. Sponsorship is not available for this position, and we cannot support those with restricted working hours.
We do not use 3rd parties or recruitment agencies to fill our vacancies and accept no liability to pay any fees for any introductions.