Purchasing & Logistics Officer
- 111A Union St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
VERIDAPT is a well-established industrial IoT business bringing together the best in software, hardware, and services to provide millions in savings and added value to our customers.
Our products are used globally and we're still expanding. Over the past year new opportunities have emerged in new markets that require versatile talents to build a high performing team.
Do you pride yourself on having a strong work ethic and committed attitude? Are you hands on and willing to go the extra mile? Do you enjoy working autonomously within fast paced environments? If so then read on!
This opportunity is truly unique as you will play a pivotal role in facilitaing the supply of hardware to our partners and customers. It also offers variety where you will wear different hats in efficiently managing warehouse, inventory and procurement within VERIDAPT's value chain.
In this role, you will work with a small team and take on multiple responsibilities:
- Proactively engaging with supplier, project managers and the manufacturing team to ensure the efficient supply of parts and finished goods to market.
- Managing the warehouse by ensuring sales order dispatch dates are communicated within NetSuite and the resulting timely dispatch of all customer orders
- Performing internal stock transfer fulfilment and controlling stock across multiple locations to ensure accurate availability
- Managing the logistics process end to end through stock receipting, picking, packing and despatching.
- Managing the booking and collection of domestic and international shipments using multiple company or customer accounts
- Ensure the timely delivery of parts to sub-contractors and field service personnel to support business outcomes
- Ensuring key inventory reports are produced and analysed, while conducting cycle counts and investigating stock discrepancies. Completing the process by performing stock adjustments and adding new products into our ERP system.
- Liaising with management to procure products by requesting quotation, negotiating best price, raising and releasing the purchase order to support operational outcome.
- Scheduling purchase order delivery to align with the manufacturing plan and other operational activities
This role is for you if you:
- have experience in similar broad spectrum of role, ideally within a warehousing and logistics environment
- have practical experience with Inventory Management Software or ERP
- are continuously looking for more efficient ways of doing things
- are a stickler for accuracy and attention to detail
- are an excited multi-tasker who enjoys wearing multiple hats to get the job done
- cope well working in a fast-paced environment. We need someone who is extremely organised, has exceptional time management skills and works well under pressure!
- you a self-starter who is motivated and driven to achieve success.
This role is required to be performed on site.
During COVID-19, our offices are staffed at minimum levels to ensure your safety, with hygiene and distancing practices in place and well followed. Parking during this period is available.
This is a really exciting time to join VERIDAPT. We are on a journey over the next 4 years to grow and operate in totally new markets utilising strength built over many years.
Be part of a genuine team that will innovate how multiple industries use technologies to improve data and analytics for improved supply chain security and verification.
- A relaxed working environment, with a down to earth, diverse team
- Conveniently located minutes walk from North Sydney Station
- High levels of accountability and flexibility to own and improve what you do
**IMPORTANT** if you do not have eligible visa, PR or citizenship for Australia please do not apply. Sponsorship is not available for this position.