Channel Sales Manager
- 111A Union St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
VERIDAPT is a well-established industrial IoT business bringing together the best in software, hardware, and services to provide millions in savings and added value to our customers.
Our products are used globally and we're still expanding. Over the past year new opportunities have emerged in new markets that require diversification through adding to our software offerings.
We are looking for an experienced sales expert who has strong drive to lead and implement sales initiatives and exceed the sales target. You will proactively and creatively deliver business outcomes by working collaboratively across business to realise sales opportunities with new and existing, local and international customers and partners/distributor channels.
Bring your experience and knowledge to the team to;
- Build the sales pipelines and manage the partners by prospecting outbound activities with new mining and rail customers, and in collaboration with partners.
- Be accountable for revenue generated by partners/distributor channels, growth of that revenue, and overall partner satisfaction through managing stakeholder relationships across the business, optimising information sharing and activities that brings results.
- Understand customer business objectives and strategy to anticipate and optimise the value Veridapt can bring to them, and work with others in the business to develop strategies for achieving this.
- Secure new purchase orders by completing proposal and quotation including negotiating contracts.
- Maintain all documentation and record keeping for your partners’ accounts including but not limited to; blue sheets, revenue plans, CRM and/or NetSuite, benchmarking reporting, accurate quotes, site documentation, meeting minutes.
- Continuously improve the sales process by working with the teams to identify and implement process improvements.
- Assist with on-boarding the new people in the sales team.
You will also be responsible to drive the below KPIs;
- New leads created per month.
- Conversion rate of leads to qualified opportunities.
- Number of qualified opportunities created per month
- New incoming orders and the percentage of new pipeline resulted in won deals.
- Crafting and implementing the channel sales strategy to drive and exceed sales targets
- Good track record of sales experience in managing the partners/distributor channels in mining or technology industry
- Developing and maintaining healthy relationships with existing and new partners.
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff
- Exceptional written and verbal communications, and presentation skills.
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze KPIs to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
- Ready, willing and able to do "whatever it takes" with motivation to find solutions rather than admire the challenge.
Why Work with us
We are a small group who now enjoy a blend of working from home, and coming into our North Sydney office. We have found through COVID that we work perfectly well remotely and so are not returning 100%, but like to meet in person regularly to stay connected and collaborate on interesting work. We will consider remote workers with a preference for APAC timezones.
Be part of a genuine team that will innovate how multiple industries use technologies to improve data and analytics for improved supply chain security and verification. We have a unique environment in that we design, develop, test, manufacture and deploy all hardware and software from our Sydney offices.
**IMPORTANT** if you are not eligible to work full time in Australia please do not apply. Sponsorship is not available for this position, and we cannot support those with restricted working hours.
We do not use 3rd parties or recruitment agencies to fill our vacancies and accept no liability to pay any fees for any introductions.