Manager, Customer Success
- 111A Union St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
VERIDAPT is an industrial IoT business bringing together the best in software, hardware, and services to provide millions in savings and added value to our customers. Having never lost a customer, we are taking over 20 years of experience and collaborating with international innovators to venture into new markets.
With proven expertise and a global trajectory, there has never been a better time to join VERIDAPT. Work with a genuine, diverse, intelligent group and push the boundaries to challenge what is possible.
This is an opportunity for a passionate Customer Success professional to challenge their experience in a new environment, and impact the way our customers reach value through our platform.
You may be an engineer or technician that has found a passion for Customer Success, or just have a history and a flare for technical things. Either way this role combines a love of great customer experience with problem solving for technical products and services across various sectors.
VERIDAPT is on a mission to drive value with its customers so has been enhancing a number of practices across its product, design and support teams, as well as developing our products for new market verticals. This role would see you lead a small team, and work cross-functionally to build Customer Success practices that drive real improvements for our current support and delivery functions, strengthening the partnership and results for our customers. You would have an existing loyal customer base to work with, and at the same time build a CX function for application across a new customer segment as it grows.
Bring your Customer Success and technical product experience to the team to:
- Lead a small customer success team to develop new standards and practices for onboarding and supporting customers and cross-functional teams through the customer lifecycle
- Set the standard for product knowledge, continuous learning, career development and performance through training, recruitment and performance management of the CX team.
- Drive regular engagements and reporting with customers that deepen the partnership, gain insights and provide customers with greater value across the platform
- Identify and ensure delivery of continuous improvement as the team shifts to a proactive support model
- Support the product team by up-skilling the CX team over time to become reliable technical support for partner and customer troubleshooting
- Partner with managers of sales, projects, service and product to drive improvements for the customer experience through processes, knowledge sharing or product enhancements
- Be a go-to source of technical knowledge of the product for others in the business, and the CX team for escalations and problem solving
- Drive all day-to-day support tasks - ticket management, escalations, reporting, performance metrics etc
- Be an active advocate of the CX team providing insights and data that positively impacts VERIDAPT's ambition of having a customer first culture as we focus on growing recurring revenue.
The following is desirable;
- 5 years Customer Success, IT Help Desk or Systems Administrator experience in a product/SaaS environment implementing best practice & performance metrics
- Competent knowledge of SaaS/Product solutions beyond PCs including; networking, VPN management, router, firewalls etc
- Experience managing or leading a small team
- Bachelor degree in business, systems, IT, engineering desirable
- Experience deploying and upgrading software on third-party infrastructure
- Experience with customers in heavy industry or blue collar services (mining, agriculture, rail)
- Experience working with fin-tech or banking industry (desirable)
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Proven experience planning and reporting on team activities related to CX and ticketing
- Ability to quickly learn different tools and technology e.g. NetSuite or similar ERP, JIRA, analytics tools
- Experience driving activities with customers remotely
Why Work with us
This is a really exciting time to join VERIDAPT. We are on a journey over the next 3 years to grow and operate in totally new markets utilising strength built over many years.
Be part of a genuine team that will innovate how multiple industries use technologies to improve data and analytics for improved supply chain security and verification. We have a unique environment in that we design, develop, test, manufacture and deploy all hardware and software from our North Sydney offices.
This is the perfect opportunity to test your experience, learn a whole lot about multiple industries and help grow and drive success for the business in new areas.
**IMPORTANT** if you are not eligible to work full time hours, have PR or citizenship in Australia please do not apply. Sponsorship is not available for this position, and we cannot support those on a student visa with restricted working hours.
We do not use 3rd parties or recruitment agencies to fill our vacancies and accept no liability to pay any fees for any introductions.