ED PA-NP / Fair Oaks & Fauquier / Full Time
- 3600 Joseph Siewick Dr, Fairfax, VA 22033, USA
Full-Time ED Advanced Practice Clinician (APC)
Democratic EM Group Seeks FULL-TIME Emergency Department APC (PA/NP)
Truly democratic ED group seeks a full-time ED APC to work at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital in Fairfax and Fauquier Hospital in Warrenton. We offer the opportunity to work in a progressive culture, and we are committed to investing in your personal and professional development. We are seeking a proactive clinician with strong communication skills, high EQ, and a clear vision for their future. Candidates should be organized, self-confident, and able to solve challenging clinical problems.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Decision-maker and collaborator
- Team player adept at building strong relationships
Basic skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable record of collaboration and teamwork with ED nursing
- ED EMR experience, Epic/Meditech preferred, but not required
- Strong oral communication and listening skills
- Fauquier hospital was built in 1999 and is located in the charming community of Warrenton, the hospital itself is beautiful and modern.
- Since 2000, Fauquier has been a Planetree designated patient-centered hospital, a distinction that highlights Fauquier's commitment to innovative, holistic healthcare.
- Fair Oaks is ranked as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the country (Truven Analytics)
- Fair Oaks is ranked as one of Leapfrog's Best Hospitals in the Country (only hospital in Virginia to receive that award)
- Desirable location in the DC Metro area: ranked 4th “2017 Best Places to Live” by U.S. News & World Report, top-rated public school systems
- Owners and operators of the hospitalist service line
- Exceptional ancillary services (24x7 MRI, Nuc Med, Sono capabilities)
- Progressive, family-oriented environment
- Strong relationships among nursing and hospital administration
- Long-term stable contracts (20+ years)