MDM Lead Consultant
- Plano, TX
VDart is an emerging global information technology staffing provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle/SAP), SMAC (Social, Mobile, Cloud, Analytics), Business Intelligence & Infrastructure services. Three-time consecutive winner of Best Places to Work in Atlanta and Best and Brightest Award, VDart has successfully deployed over 3500 contractors in the last five years with over 60% of its deployments with Fortune 1000 corporations. We possess deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, Technology and the Public-Sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our core focus in emerging technologies, we provide global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK & Australia.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Minimum 4 years of hands on experience on any two or more leading MDM stacks – Informatica, Oracle, IBM, Stibo. Though this is not a technical role we mandate this requirement to ensure that you comprehend the technical aspects
• Strong knowledge of full IM life cycle including documented requirements, data management, integration, storage & modelling, reporting and analytic tools and overall solution-ing
• Experience of identifying requirements associated with effective data management technologies including quality, lineage and metadata
• Minimum 2 years consulting experience in leading client discussions and deliverables
• At least 2 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Project and talent management
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.